To level it or leave it alone

You could always crank the stock keys and see where that gets you before spending the money for aftermarket. Considering it has 100k the t-bars will most likely be a bit tired and you won't get much out of the stock keys. Ford keys will get you over 2" on healthy t-bars so on tired ones I think it would be worth a try.

• 4 weeks later...

what is the best way to level it? up front with a spacer or remove the block from the rear. tire size 265/70/17 michelin, had good luck with the tires. Don't have plans for bigger tires.

how does leveling affect towing? It seems that if leveled a heavy load will have the truck pointing up towards the sky verses semi level if stock, Let me know i like the look but worried about performance

thats

how does leveling affect towing? It seems that if leveled a heavy load will have the truck pointing up towards the sky verses semi level if stock, Let me know i like the look but worried about performance

thats why the GM trucks have that rake in the first place, so the truck is level when loaded. if you arent hauling or towing anything too heavy then you should be ok. if you still want to level it and tow a lot, get a rear AAL or airbags

Archived