Nitto Trail Grap. or Toyo Open Country AT

tyhuck

I have an opportunity at 2 different sets of tires. One is a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers with about 10,000 miles on them, and the other is a set of Toyo Open Country ATs with just over 300 miles on them. Both sets are the same price. I have MT tires now, but only really needed them once. The main thing Im concerned with now is longevity. what have you guys experienced with these two tires, and which one would you recomend?

I had over 10K on my trail graps when I traded my last truck in and the dealer thought they were brand new, they looked the part. I agree with frogfish, if you keep them inflated to spec and rotated you will easily get 40 out of them. Plus they look mean as hell!

I have an opportunity at 2 different sets of tires. One is a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers with about 10,000 miles on them, and the other is a set of Toyo Open Country ATs with just over 300 miles on them. Both sets are the same price. I have MT tires now, but only really needed them once. The main thing Im concerned with now is longevity. what have you guys experienced with these two tires, and which one would you recomend?What sizes are they and how much? I need a set and would like to possibly get the set you don't get..

Archived