Inyati Spray in Bed Liner

I have Rhino and it has held up great. I like that it is more rubbery and tends to grip the cargo better than Line X. I do think that the Line X is "tougher", as it has more of a hard plastic feel to it. But I can tell you that I have hauled, river rock, pea gravel, dirt, mulch etc in my truck and the bed is great.

I have Rhino and it has held up great. I like that it is more rubbery and tends to grip the cargo better than Line X. I do think that the Line X is "tougher", as it has more of a hard plastic feel to it. But I can tell you that I have hauled, river rock, pea gravel, dirt, mulch etc in my truck and the bed is great.

Thinking that is what was in a 04 Dually I had years ago(bought the truck used & was already in there. Pretty sure there was a Rhino logo under the bed rail). Have read that Line X is a little better at fade resistance & there is something by Dupont to enhance that as well. But the non skid aspects of the Rhino is more important to me.

The guy out in Phoenix said the Inyati stuff was great for fade resistance, reflecting heat & warranty. Which 110+ days, that becomes a big deal.

The biggest thing to me is being able to get warranty or even say crash repairs 5 years down the road. I know I'll be able to get the Line-X in my truck repaired but these smaller companies? Who knows...

Archived