Build your 2014 GMC Sierra now available

Bigger fuel tank means more weight, and they're not about to add any weight.

I'd gladly trade weight for a bigger tank. Sucks they didn't do a 32 or 36 gallon tank.

can also build the 2014s on the chevy site now too.

Expensive!

Thanks to gov't regs they really can't add any, they had to take off as much as they could. Most individuals would like a bigger tank, but what people want doesn't matter.

Ford and Ram both manage. As impressed as I am with some aspects of the new trucks, others really let me down. This, less than leading power figures, the crew cab will still likely be too small as well. I was shocked at how much room a customer of mine has in the back of his F150 crew. The doors are much wider too which is nice. It seems like getting out of the back of a GM crew cab my knee hits the B pillar and I have to scoot more sideways to get out.

I just built me truck! Texas Edition, leather seats, 5.3, trailer brake controller, 3.43 locking (whatever that means on this truck) differential, total came to $36,680. Of course my dealer would give me a better price, I think. Anyway, that's what it came to for just the truck I'd want!

I know what locking differential is, just don't know how GM does it now. I don't need 4WD, just a bit more traction on boat ramps. Can't wait to test drive one! But, I'll wait until a cold, rainy December 27-30 day to buy!

I just built me truck! Texas Edition, leather seats, 5.3, trailer brake controller, 3.43 locking (whatever that means on this truck) differential, total came to $36,680. Of course my dealer would give me a better price, I think. Anyway, that's what it came to for just the truck I'd want!

I know what locking differential is, just don't know how GM does it now. I don't need 4WD, just a bit more traction on boat ramps. Can't wait to test drive one! But, I'll wait until a cold, rainy December 27-30 day to buy!

Hello GuyGene,

If I can be of assistance locating a vehicle, getting you into a truck for a test drive, or to answer any general questions about GM products please let me know. All you have to do is private message me.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.,

GM Customer Care

Archived