Blackout07's "build" history

blackout07

Love that mirror finish looks great

Me too! When it rains it stays in the garage come hell or high water.

What did you do to remove the body side moulding? I am thinking about doing that to mine.

Fishing line, goo gone, and my thumbs....ouch! Next time ill order a 3m eraser wheel.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too! When it rains it stays in the garage come hell or high water.

Fishing line, goo gone, and my thumbs....ouch! Next time ill order a 3m eraser wheel.

3M eraser wheel is the way to go!!

Let me know once you get that bad boy, and I'll have a brand new eraser wheel shipped to your front door on me. It's the least I could do... :P

:fingersx:

I can tell you with full confidence that if I did do it, it would be colormatched, leveled with the stock 20's with 305/55 Toyo MT's and that's it. At least for a good little while.

:fingersx:

I can tell you with full confidence that if I did do it, it would be colormatched, leveled with the stock 20's with 305/55 Toyo MT's and that's it. At least for a good little while.

Same thing I'd do, simple and clean. Good thing about a Dmax is it doesn't take much to make it look beefy. Like you I'm torn as well about picking up a newer truck, mines been paid off for over two years and it sure is nice not making a payment.

You know, I was happy with my truck being dirty until I read this thread. You made me feel so guilty, I had to go spend 4 hours washing, polishing, compounding, waxing, and buffing my ride, and I still dont think it looks as nice as yours. Very nice ride.

Archived