Cracked Dash 2008 Silverado LTZ CC VMax

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a call from the dealer today. They are willing to fix it for $500.

Ryan

Thats rediculous! Im still waiting for a call from my dealership about this issue....i have already talked to the GM customer service reps here, but no luck yet.

for those who are on Facebook and have this problem, there is a gm tahoe and yukon cracked dash club. this isn't a one off problem as most of us have figured out. lots of people stories and stuff being shared there. they have also started a change.org petition and as far as i can figure are trying to gain a class action suit against gm!!

The petition organizer on Change.org site has just posted that a law firm is now involved and needs everyone to post their info in an email to the law firm so they may gather information to evaluate a suit. The subject line should state GM Cracked Dash, and the firm email is qulegal.com

sorry to go on about this, but i had posted this thought to the Facebook page. they are quick to blame detailing products, but has anyone had their vehicle detailed at the dealership. i have several times, so i am wondering are they not part of the problem (this of course is tongue in cheek)? i am going to try this angle to see what kind of reaction i can get.

also to note, this was posted on fb...and is getting good reviews, as an alternative!

http://www.txdashcovers.com/07yutasuavde.html

Archived