Not bad. I think the synthetic stocks run a few hundred under that but my Dad got me.into getting wood stocks since that's all we had when I was a kid lol. So much prettier and can shoot!

Great looking gun. 7mm-08 is a great round for the long shots out on the prairie.

That's what I need it for! I'm hoping to get an elk tag too one of these years being I live within 10 miles of the badlands it would be nice. I'll be moving to your neck of the woods though wurgs. I start school Monday! Go Bison!

What are you going to school for?

You're lucky to live that close to the badlands. I've been going out to Belfield for the last 6 years for a week of pheasant hunting and pronghorn when they had a season. It's some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen.

I love it out here, it is the best kept secret. Everyone thinks of ND as stereotypical plains which most of it is, but then there's the badlands. I'll have to put some pictures up of the area around here. I'm going to school for a degree in biochemistry and move on to med school for neurology. It's gonna take a lot of hard work and dedication but I should get it done.

Nice gun, the wood is nice. I haven't ever bought a gun with a wood stock though, all synthetic. Which is almost bad with my Savage .30-06, it kicks hard because it's so light!

Hahahaha, it's only bad target shooting though. When you're hunting the kick is the last thing you're thinking about! I see you're a Kstate fan? Are you aware of who they play week 1 for football? hahaha

Archived