Price paid?

Anyone buy in January yet?

I also purchased on January 2nd so last day of old incentives.

MSRP on a Sierra SLT was $46,920

Price after all incentives and discounts not including TTL or trade in was $36,420.

There as not much effort to get that price, the dealer first said 36,920 so I asked them for $500 off and they agreed without any effort so I would keep looking since there seems to be some flexibility well below their sticker price.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSRP (Sticker) on my SLT was $49,595. After a week of negotiating and the incentives/discounts available during end of November first of December I paid $43,000 out the door. Tax, tags, title, etc.... They came almost $7,000 off the sticker. Invoice was $44,500. Did not trade anything in so I didn't get that extra $1,000 off.

When quoting price paid, are folks here including destintation charge ($995-1095) and dealer marketing fees (2% of MSRP in my area) that are "below the line" fees? How successful are folks in getting either of those fees waived?

For example on an invoice: MSRP: 50k, Destination charge: 1095, Dealer IMR Contribution $1000, Dealer Paperwork: $100 TOTAL: $52,195

Rebates -4k. Don't include TTL or Trade: New TOTAL: $48,195.

If, for example you bought this truck (this is not my example, just round numbers) are people saying they paid 46,195, or 48,195?

I bought my truck on December 28th from an AutoNation dealership in Austin.

2014 Silverado LE. 20 Inch Wheels. Mylink. Bench seat. Crew Cab. Short bed. 2WD.

It was a demo and had 2,453 miles on it when I bought it. Sticker was over 42k. After all was said and done, I paid $31,500 for the truck. I know it's a special circumstance, but I was happy with it.

Ahhhhh................are you guys factoring in tax, license, ect. for the true out the door price?

My price quote above as 36,420 did not include TTL as I stated, I did not include in the above price since each state is different plus I traded in a car so my out the door price changed because I did not have to pay tax on the new car for the discount of the tradein amount.

My out the door price not accounting for trade in was $38,906, Idaho has 6% sales tax on cars.

Ahhhhh................are you guys factoring in tax, license, ect. for the true out the door price?

I included that in my post... $43,000 included everything....tax, tags, title, etc.... I paid $43,000.

Mine is an SLT Z71 4X4 with all the options except the video entertainment system. MSRP is around $52,000. he dealer brought the price down to $47 and change. Then subtract $6,962 in rebates. After the incentives and rebates, the final price the truck was sold for was $41, 782.85. This does not include the trade in.

Mine is an SLT Z71 4X4 with all the options except the video entertainment system. MSRP is around $52,000. he dealer brought the price down to $47 and change. Then subtract $6,962 in rebates. After the incentives and rebates, the final price the truck was sold for was $41, 782.85. This does not include the trade in.

how was there that much in rebates on a loaded SLT? all the high rebates I see are for the sle V6 trucks. my denali is $52,630 Msrp. Im hoping to get it for around $46,000. only $750 in savings out there now. totally sucks. ordered in October. and lost my ass on incentives having the truck on delay

Seem like everyone's getting 10 grand off lol. I'm sure everyone wants to see the actual price out the door paid. Some of these seem a lil far fetched...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how was there that much in rebates on a loaded SLT? all the high rebates I see are for the sle V6 trucks. my denali is $52,630 Msrp. Im hoping to get it for around $46,000. only $750 in savings out there now. totally sucks. ordered in October. and lost my ass on incentives having the truck on delay

Seem like everyone's getting 10 grand off lol. I'm sure everyone wants to see the actual price out the door paid. Some of these seem a lil far fetched... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate the game not the player. Sticker price was $52,245. The dealership brought down the price to $48,745. The total for the rebates was $6,962.15. The break down was $1,000 GM consumer cash, $1,000 trade in allowance, $750 USAA member, $1,000 incremental & bonus, $3,216 in GM card credit.

I could have gotten an additional $1,000 off from an offer from GM that had already expired but the dealership was still honoring. Unfortunately, I had already shredded the mailer that had the rebate code number.

Additionally, I was dead tired as I could had played hard ball and requested a lower price. They had the truck sitting on their lot since October (I bought it in December).

From what I am reading, I got a pretty good price.

Hate the game not the player. Sticker price was $52,245. The dealership brought down the price to $48,745. The total for the rebates was $6,962.15. The break down was $1,000 GM consumer cash, $1,000 trade in allowance, $750 USAA member, $1,000 incremental & bonus, $3,216 in GM card credit.

This sounds like it gut checks, similar to my experience. His dealership brought down price to what sounds about like invoice(ish). I got all those same rebates except GM points. Wish i had known about those beforehand but i still don't really know how they work but sound like they help a LOT. My question is , is the sticker price with or without destination and/or marketing charges?

I did a lot of research on line before committing to purchasing the truck. As I mentioned, I was tired and did not push for a lower price other than the initial price they reduced. The price of the truck was $53,245 including the destination charge. The sticker then shows $1,000 SLT crew cab value package discount for a total price of $52,245.

Archived