Price paid?

Yeah their are few things you could add more bigger engine 4wd ect. I got every option you could get on the slt.. Except for those few.. I didn't post that do you could rain on my parade. Your probably just jealous.. Going through Costco was a better deal then just goung through the dealer...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not raining on your parade, the point of this thread is apples to apples, accurate pricing references. If someone is looking at a loaded SLT and see your sticker at 49,500 they may get confused, negating the point of the thread. In any case, no worries, hope you're enjoying your truck!

Bought mine dec 23 went through Costco and got 10k off sticker price was 49,500 paid 39,500 plus t&l Plus got a 500 cash card from Costco and got a free Line-X bedliner from the dealer. Also got a 200 voucher from costco to use at the dealer so i got a few items

2014 GMC SLT Z71 with all options next step would have been a Denali..

Sounds like a good deal to me. You can run up the cost of all the options as a build your own plan to get the GM MSRP pricing at GM.com site. Kinda neat to play with the numbers. If the truck was NOT a Z71 4x4 or 6.2 then I would say that you got pretty much everything else available at 49500 from what I can see at the build your own website.

You got a great deal. My local dealer wouldn't budge from Supplier's pricing minus rebate on the Costco buyers program. In fact they told me I had to pay a $150 special program fee plus $499 dealer processing fee. I told them to pound sand which caused me to go out of state.

On a spearate note, I think a lot of these quoted OTD prices are a bit convuluted. For one, it seems several claim their trade in as money off the total price when in reality, it should be figured as a down payment, not a discount. Also hard to factor in TTL, when many States make the buyer pay those items outside of the dealership.

You got a great deal. My local dealer wouldn't budge from Supplier's pricing minus rebate on the Costco buyers program. In fact they told me I had to pay a $150 special program fee plus $499 dealer processing fee. I told them to pound sand which caused me to go out of state.

On a spearate note, I think a lot of these quoted OTD prices are a bit convuluted. For one, it seems several claim their trade in as money off the total price when in reality, it should be figured as a down payment, not a discount. Also hard to factor in TTL, when many States make the buyer pay those items outside of the dealership.

This^^^.

TTL varies by so much state to state it's not worth posting here. Also, GM points are another category all together and should not be listed separate if you go them in your deal, as not everyone has access to them but most everyone has access to rebates (with caveats).

If folks are getting the dealer to input the supplier code that you print out using the Costco program, and THEN get more money off the price before rebates then they are getting a killer deal, because all dealers I talked to said supplier pricing is set, it's like buying groceries, you don't negotiate w/ the cashier. The price is set by GM and non-negotiable IF you use the code (which i believe you have to in order to get the $500 cash card). Many dealers will give you "supplier pricing" in their ads and such, one dealer is running these in my area now. If you are strong negotiator i think you can do better than supplier, especially w/ some of this glut on the lots. Those are the stories/strategies i'm interested in hearing.

I used supplier thru work instead of Costco b/c I couldn't stack USAA rebate w/ Costco program according to my dealer. Maybe true, maybe not, guess thats what the forums are here to validate. I found my truck 300 miles away and had the dealer get it, saved me the hassle but cost me in negotiating.

For reference, supplier is Invoice +150 GM corp program fee.

I'm calling tons of BS.....8-10K below invoice? Um, not.

again, prove it. anyone.

I got right at 8k off MSRP If I had held off a few more weeks I think I could have hit 10k off though. Patience grasshopper patience.

Supplier's price is a set price. You would get any applicable GM rebates that you qualify for. It sounds like if you can get $5K off MSRP, is that with rebates? If not, that's probably a better deal than going suppliers price. Supplier's price based on the buyer sheet I got from the dealer is about $150 under invoice.

Archived