N-Fab Nerf Bars

Since I didn't like the look of the factory or most aftermarket running boards/nerf bars, I decided to not do one straight out of the box. I found these N-Fab nerf bars which was exactly what I was looking for. Now, I need to decide if I want to go cab length or wheel to wheel. I really don't know what would look better. Ready? 3...2...1... DISCUSS!

567.4454.800x600.Cab-Length-Gloss.jpg

I got the wheel to wheel ones. I do like mine, especially if you have a lifted truck!

Got mine for $300;

Don't plan on lifting the truck any time soon. I just don't want any ugly crap hanging low, so the drop tubes works well for giving me a step up

I went with Go-Rhino's version. Cab length.

Its whatever floats your boat really, both options look good IMO

I'll have to look into the Go Rhino.

• 2 months later...

Anybody find this style of Nerf bars for the 14 yet? From my understanding, Nfab and Rhino does not have any for the 14's yet.

I had the OEM running boards but took them off and sold them to my neighbor who has a 14. The OEM were not my style.

I had them on my last truck in powder coated black and I was very surprised that they rusted very quickly. You can wire brush them though and spray it with high gloss rust oleum. This time around I went with stainless.

Archived