Denali in my future

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new here, but I've been lurking for a while as I decide what I want to do. I think that I have it down to a Denali in either White or Iridium, Z71 with sunroof.

My issue is that I need to order it in the next couple of weeks so that I can get it when my current lease runs out in Dec. But, the dealer cannot get pricing on the truck when we build it in the system.

So do I just order it and accept the price, whatever it is? Or do I wait until the prices are released.... whenever that is and hope that I can get the vehicle in time?

Also... which color. My wife likes the white, kids like the iridium and I'm torn. Current 03 silverado is burgandy.

Thanks.

I was in the same situation. I ordered a white denali and you can see where the price should be by seeing what the options cost on the SLT's and what the msrp's were on the 13 SLT"S vs. the 14 SLT"s and assume the denali will follow the same pricing. What my dealer did is gave me a quote on a truck they had on the lot and said pricing should be similar on the denali as to what my trade is worth and rebates just adjust for higher MSRP. I'm hoping this all works out once pricing is released and I think I have a fairly accurate price on what the denali will cost me.

I also was in the same situation. On September 19th, I ordered a Denali with the 6.2L, the 22 inch wheel package (SEY), and every other option available except sunroof. They had no prices, but I was anxious to get it on order, so I pressed on. The dealer gave me an estimated price 56K +/- 2K, based on their experience and the current cost of the SLT. I am hoping to negotiate that down close to 50K. At least it is on order with a TPW of next week. I knew what I wanted so I ordered it. Now I just have to hope for the best. Good luck with your decision and your order.

However, beware, right now the Denali and the 6.2 are hard to come by, hard to get an order accepted because, evidently they are only building a few each build cycle. Or, in simple terms, they seem to be rationing them! I guess it's a matter of timing.

FYI, while diamond white looks good, if you ever have to get a panel painted, I hear it's a total pain in the a$$ for anyone to get the match close to factory.

I'm opting for a white Denali once pricing is firm. I feel ordering blind sends the wrong message to a dealer, like hey, this guy has $$$, we don't need to be too flexible in the final cost. Every little bit helps and I don't have to be the first guy in my town to have one. No disrespect to anyone else here.

Hey there Truck13,

I understand that the process of ordering a new vehicle can be overwhelming. I might not be able to assist with finding out pricing for you but I am happy to assist with locating a vehicle or any other general questions you may have. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Sincerely,

Jennifer T.

GM Customer Care

Thanks for the advice everyone. I am not in a huge rush as I really need the truck for the 1st of the year, but with the holidays and rationing the builds I think I'll put the order in by the end of the month. 8 weeks hopefully will be enough time.

Still undecided on the color. The pearl seemed a bit beige to me, but I got to see it yesterday and it is really nice. I can see how it would be hard to match though.

FYI, while diamond white looks good, if you ever have to get a panel painted, I hear it's a total pain in the a$$ for anyone to get the match close to factory.

I'm opting for a white Denali once pricing is firm. I feel ordering blind sends the wrong message to a dealer, like hey, this guy has $$$, we don't need to be too flexible in the final cost. Every little bit helps and I don't have to be the first guy in my town to have one. No disrespect to anyone else here.

Your ordering a Denali........I don't see how there not going to think you have atleast a little bit of money.

We'll, I did it. Ordered a white diamond Denali Z71, sunroof, trailer controller with the brown interior. They expect delivery around late December and I will then bring it in for line-x.

I'm hoping by then some of the kinks will be worked out of the seats and my link.

My only complaint is that I wanted the z71 suspension but the all season, not all terrain tires. They can't do that. When I get it, if the ride is too rough on the all terrains, I may buy all season and sell them.

System price was 54,310, but no rebates or incentives are added in yet. The final price pre negotiation will come in when gmc releases package prices.

Thanks for the help in deciding. Cheers!

Archived