Post Pics of Your 2014+

Some more pictures I took yesterday after cleaning up the truck. Can't wait to get my leveling kit and running boards.

One more

Looks like something straight out of a Chevy promo! Great pics! What part of Texas are you in?

• Like 1

2016 Silverado LTZ Z71.

OEM GM 20x9 +24 offset wheels. Clear coated PVD Black Chrome.

Nitto Terra Grappler G2 285/55-20.

Bilstein 5100 Ride Height Adjustable shocks on highest setting. No rubbing. No trimming.

looks good

Looks like something straight out of a Chevy promo! Great pics! What part of Texas are you in?

Thanks man I really enjoy photography, I have to admit my wife helped some with the editing lol but it's 90% my picture. I live just outside Amarillo, Texas.

Thanks man I really enjoy photography, I have to admit my wife helped some with the editing lol but it's 90% my picture. I live just outside Amarillo, Texas.

Awesome! I'm in Lubbock!

On those wheels, are they more of a gloss black? or black chrome? Thinking about having my z71 wheels painted/powder coated to that color.

Awesome! I'm in Lubbock!

On those wheels, are they more of a gloss black? or black chrome? Thinking about having my z71 wheels painted/powder coated to that color.

They are satin black powdercoat.

They are satin black powdercoat.

Cool! Did you get them done locally? I'd be interested in any details you may be willing to provide if you want to PM me.

I traded in my well used 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Ext. Cab that I bought new in May of 2000 for this slightly used (51,560 miles) 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab. Except for the horrible radio reception, I am really liking this truck.

20160327 150248

20160327 150254

20160327 150303

20160327 150317