Post Pics of Your 2014+

gonna look awesomeness with the drop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. I'll post up a build thread soon.
  • Like 1

One of my truck. hoping to get the bumper and grille color matches at some point. just too much chrome for me

E7ADCFD2-AB46-4AC7-B63E-AB730ACC52C8_zps

Looks like there is a slight rake (front to back) in the truck, do you have the front lifted? If so, do you have rear

lift blocks too?

Looks like there is a slight rake (front to back) in the truck, do you have the front lifted? If so, do you have rear

lift blocks too?

its actually just the angle of the pic. the rear sits 1/2 inch higher.

truck just has the blocks under the front struts to level it

its actually just the angle of the pic. the rear sits 1/2 inch higher.

truck just has the blocks under the front struts to level it

That's what I thought you have a nice looking truck, really diggin those wheels too! I think the chrome on the truck accents the wheels nicely too.

That's what I thought you have a nice looking truck, really diggin those wheels too! I think the chrome on the truck accents the wheels nicely too.

thanks. i really want to do a little color matching on the front bumper and grille to get rid of a little of it.

I agree... I would add Chrome Tail light Covers to finish it off... Very Nice as it is however...

So I'm torn between the Nitto Trail Grappler vs Toyo Open Country MT. I'm going a zone 4.5" lift on stock 20's. 295/65 is the size I'm looking at. I have never run Toyo's. Any thoughts?

So I'm torn between the Nitto Trail Grappler vs Toyo Open Country MT. I'm going a zone 4.5" lift on stock 20's. 295/65 is the size I'm looking at. I have never run Toyo's. Any thoughts?

i had the trail grapps and did not like them, I had the toyos and love em. Check out the nitto ridge grapplers too

Edited by wildchevys
  • Like 2

Just picked up my 2017 Stone Blue Denali ultimate a couple days ago.. im soo in love lol.. after i post a couple more posts on this site (havnt posted many in the couple years ive been on it) i will be listing the chrome front bumper insert/skidplate they call it and also the chrome tow hooks. I also have a full set of chrome door handles in a box from a 2015 denali and i will have another full set of chrome handles off this truck when my color matched ones come in, Pm me if anone is interested.

post-88975-0-17913600-1494022852.jpg

• Like 2