Post Pics of Your 2014+

Hey all, I'm new to the forum. I've had my rig for about 6 months. Lift/wheels/tires all installed Friday 5/5.

Fabtech Gen II 6" w/ stealth shocks

Toyo Open County MT / 35x12.5x20

Fuel Wildcat 20x9

attachicon.gifIMG_6932.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6930 (1).jpg

Truck looks really clean, with the paint fill and de-badge...i dont think i want to de-badge, but i am really interested in paint fill on the Z71...did you do that yourself or have it done? if you did it, can you tell me your method? and do you think it would work (and look clean) on the larger side Z71 badges?

Truck looks really clean, with the paint fill and de-badge...i dont think i want to de-badge, but i am really interested in paint fill on the Z71...did you do that yourself or have it done? if you did it, can you tell me your method? and do you think it would work (and look clean) on the larger side Z71 badges?

Hey Thanks... I actually didn't have the work done, as I bought the rig VERY slightly used and the previous owner had done literally everything except the lift and stuff. The entire front of the rig is clear bra'd so my guess is he had it wrapped when he did the clear bra... Wrapping would be the way to go too I think, super easy and such a small job, fairly cheap.

• Like 1

Can someone explain to me how it's even possible to post pics on this forum using it with an I phone?

If you can't figure it out, your not allowed to post! JK

Tapatalk app is the easiest , or else you would have to reduce your pic size which is a pita!!

Can someone explain to me how it's even possible to post pics on this forum using it with an I phone?

Yup. It's a pain for sure. Tapatalk app makes it easy. Click the "add photo" button, select photo. Lol. No need to worry about photo resizing, photo hosting somewhere else.... etc. for videos though, you'll have to upload to YouTube, Vimeo or equivalent, then post the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I'm torn between the Nitto Trail Grappler vs Toyo Open Country MT. I'm going a zone 4.5" lift on stock 20's. 295/65 is the size I'm looking at. I have never run Toyo's. Any thoughts?

Give the Ridge Grapplers a look if you haven't ordered your tires yet.

• Like 1

So I'm torn between the Nitto Trail Grappler vs Toyo Open Country MT. I'm going a zone 4.5" lift on stock 20's. 295/65 is the size I'm looking at. I have never run Toyo's. Any thoughts?

Loving my Toyo RTs!

• Like 1

My 2014 High Country. Owned it about 4 months now. Had 6700 miles when I bought it, 15,000 now.

Having owned a 2007 Sierra SLE2 and a 2007 Tahoe LT3, each with the 5.3L, I have to say I love *love* the 6.2L motor.

My wife's 2010 Suburban has the 5.3L as well, and I have to say the difference is still massive. The extra power is significant.

I will also say I'm kind of disappointed in the internal cabin space of the Silverado. The F150 feels a lot roomier - hell my 07 Sierra felt a lot roomier, and it had bucket seats in front too. The Silverado rear seats also feel a bit tighter with less legroom than the F150 or my buddy's Tundra.

But the rest of it is awesome. Interior, features, stereo...even the mileage is decent, with 15-16 city and 20-21 hwy.

0gcgbCK.jpg

• Like 1

My 2014 High Country. Owned it about 4 months now. Had 6700 miles when I bought it, 15,000 now.

Having owned a 2007 Sierra SLE2 and a 2007 Tahoe LT3, each with the 5.3L, I have to say I love *love* the 6.2L motor.

My wife's 2010 Suburban has the 5.3L as well, and I have to say the difference is still massive. The extra power is significant.

I will also say I'm kind of disappointed in the internal cabin space of the Silverado. The F150 feels a lot roomier - hell my 07 Sierra felt a lot roomier, and it had bucket seats in front too. The Silverado rear seats also feel a bit tighter with less legroom than the F150 or my buddy's Tundra.

But the rest of it is awesome. Interior, features, stereo...even the mileage is decent, with 15-16 city and 20-21 hwy.

0gcgbCK.jpg

That is because the cabs are bigger than ours. I am good with the cab size, going bigger requires a shorter bed to fit in a standard garage, I have less than 3 inches to spare in mine. I am 6'5 and my dad is 6'4 and brother 6'2 and both sit behind me with out touching the seats where I have it set to drive.

Surprisingly there is more room in the back than the second row of our Yukon Denali (2012), they were not efficient in designing that interior.

Tyler

That is because the cabs are bigger than ours. I am good with the cab size, going bigger requires a shorter bed to fit in a standard garage, I have less than 3 inches to spare in mine. I am 6'5 and my dad is 6'4 and brother 6'2 and both sit behind me with out touching the seats where I have it set to drive.

Surprisingly there is more room in the back than the second row of our Yukon Denali (2012), they were not efficient in designing that interior.

Tyler

One of the things that drives me nuts about my wife's 2010 Suburban - that second row, man. We've got young kids. Two car seats.

The LATCH system is not on all three seat locations in that second row. Only two. The middle, and the passenger side. Only problem with that is that the passenger side is the flip-down seat to get access to the back row! What the hell were they thinking there?

Luckily the new ones have it on all locations. But I can't even imagine what the logic was behind that.

59dfb8bb72c685562ec0f592a1dcf48c.jpg6eaff3c1cff0aec45ac83b53f38fe165.jpg

Finally completed

Zone 4.5" with 295/65/20 Trail Graps on stickers... Rides better than stock...

Looks really good man

Edited by bwilliams22685
  • Like 2