Tungsten Metallic paint fans

Im guessing no rubbing?

Looks amazing btw, basically what I want!

Actually....I do get a little bit of rub. It's so minor that I havent even looked into where exactly its rubbing, but I can feel that its just the little lugs on the sidewall that are touching something at FULL lock. Its not going to be a problem for me since I have always avoided going to full lock from my ford days (those power steering pumps whine terribly when a person cranks the steering wheel!).

Thanks again, for the positive comments!

Can anyone verify for certiain the actual paint code for tungsten.. just the 3 digit code? any other codes? Was trying to order my cover and saying they need more than a 3 digit code.. I dont know of any other code for the paint than the gxp or such?
thanks

My leveling kit was installed by the dealer, who stated that it any unexpected issues caused by the leveling kit would be covered under warranty. Now I already now that leveling kits may cause ball joints to wear out prematurely. So I assume that this would not be a unexpected issue and would not be covered. So I'm not to sure that dealers are going to slam your warranty especially if they are willing to install them for you.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Can anyone verify for certiain the actual paint code for tungsten.. just the 3 digit code? any other codes? Was trying to order my cover and saying they need more than a 3 digit code.. I dont know of any other code for the paint than the gxp or such?

thanks

This is on GMfleet site don't know if this will help or not: GXG Tungsten Metallic (touchup paint number WA-121V)

This is on GMfleet site don't know if this will help or not: GXG Tungsten Metallic (touchup paint number WA-121V)

thank you, same info I had...

anyone able to take a shot of their glove box sticker, that has the "official paint code there"

My leveling kit was installed by the dealer, who stated that it any unexpected issues caused by the leveling kit would be covered under warranty. Now I already now that leveling kits may cause ball joints to wear out prematurely. So I assume that this would not be a unexpected issue and would not be covered. So I'm not to sure that dealers are going to slam your warranty especially if they are willing to install them for you. Tapatalk via Moto X

had a leveling kit, had a ball joint go bad. warrantied with no questions asked