Tungsten Metallic paint fans

Have you checked Peragon? Great price, great reviews, and supposedly great customer service.... I ordered on today for my 2014 LTZ.

www.peragon.com

• Like 1

I dont think there is anything wrong with the GM cover. I looked them and thought they were fine. I, personnally, wanted the roll up type, rather than the flip, and I like the all aluminum, just personal choice, The Peragon is only $699, shipped to you direct, free shipping, made in USA, and they presently have a Christmas special offering 2 options for free. I ordered mine on Monday and it is scheduled to be delivered today!

• Like 2

they do address the snow and ice....it will hold up to 300 lbs, but they say if it has snow you sould not let it accumulate. I am in TX, so that is not an issue :) I ordered my on Monday, and it was delivered on Thurs....that was really quick. Now I just have to get a truck to put it on...that should happen right after XMAS. BTW, they do have a XMAS special going on....2 options for free.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...