Suburban Owners with car seats...need help

Your post is very unclear and what year suburban do you have? ( can't see sig or info on iPhone)

The bench 2nd row on the gmt800 suburb had a little lever on one of the seats and you could slide it forward to access 3rd row.

Your post is very unclear and what year suburban do you have? ( can't see sig or info on iPhone)

The bench 2nd row on the gmt800 suburb had a little lever on one of the seats and you could slide it forward to access 3rd row.

he has captain seats for the second row but wants a 60 40 bench instead. He is asking if there is a enough room to fit two car seats on the 60 side and still be able to fold the 40 down to get to the third row. Personally i do not know as I have the captain seats in my esv. I would just go to the dealer one day when the little ones are not with you and try it out. I think it should work as they have anchors in all three positions.

In my silverado I fit 2 car seats on the 60 side and have the 40 side up for the dog when we travel. This should also apply to the suburban. It is a pita to load the child in the middle pick the smallest hehe

Ryan

Sorry, forgot the details. It's a 2007. I'm pretty sure the bench in the crew cab is the same as the suburban. Can anyone confirm?

-Svence

Yea pretty much we had an 08 Tahoe the only difference was the cloth material and the seats folded down (truck does t). The overall setup was the same

Ryan

Yea pretty much we had an 08 Tahoe the only difference was the cloth material and the seats folded down (truck does t). The overall setup was the same Ryan

That's what I am thinking. We are currently dealing with four car seats (twins were a surprise at the end!) and up till now we have loved the buckets, but thinking about moving to a bench to allow one more in the middle when we bring family/friends. The bench would give us that option and still give us decent access to the rear if I could get two on the 60 side.

-Svence

Archived