Center console swap?

3 hours ago, zikronix said:

I just got another one from them a few days ago

Thanks for the info.  Was your coupon code for 4%  as well, or did you get a better one?

Thanks for the info.  Was your coupon code for 4%  as well, or did you get a better one?
I registered an account and put all the parts in the cart and then a day or so went by and I got a special offer for 10 percent

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They we're running that 20 percent off too that would have been a smoking deal

6 hours ago, b-garage said:

The U42 code appears to be the rear entertainment option.

Question for those of you who have completed this. My Jump seat shakes side to side, evident with a drink or two in the cup holder; I believe this is due to the hinges. Did anyone else who went from the jumpseat to the center console notice this with their jumpseat? Wondering if the center console will stop my drinks from shaking. If so I'm going to pull the trigger immediately.

Question for those of you who have completed this. My Jump seat shakes side to side, evident with a drink or two in the cup holder; I believe this is due to the hinges. Did anyone else who went from the jumpseat to the center console notice this with their jumpseat? Wondering if the center console will stop my drinks from shaking. If so I'm going to pull the trigger immediately.

It's because the depth of the jumpseat holders. The console holders are at least twice as deep granted if you use a thin cup it's gonna wiggle regardless. The 07-14 had the same problem

It's because the depth of the jumpseat holders. The console holders are at least twice as deep granted if you use a thin cup it's gonna wiggle regardless. The 07-14 had the same problem 

Johnny01: I haven't had that problem with my jump seat, I haven't installed my full floor console yet.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Johnny01: I haven't had that problem with my jump seat, I haven't installed my full floor console yet.

I re read his post. To clairify my seat never shook but cups would wiggle

Quick question for those in the know. I'm thinking of trading up to an 18 with the center console, and was wondering if this is what I need to convert it to the adjustable cupholders/storage like the 14/15's had.  I'm likely going with the all black interior if that matters. https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-upper-trim-panel-22995087/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9Y2VudGVyLWNvbnNvbGUmaT1HSDE0NTIyNSZyPTEmYT1jaGV2cm9sZXQmbz1zaWx2ZXJhZG8tMTUwMCZ5PTIwMTUmdD1sdHomZT02LTJsLXY4LWdhcw%3D%3D

Thanks.

Edit: I had the wrong part # originally. This shows the one for quilted maple? Isn't that what the standard LTZ comes with?

Edited by Prong
changed part numbers

when you look up 84199890  it doesn't show it having the back trim or arm rest.  most of the threads on here claim it comes with it.

on gmpartsnow it shows customers also buying these parts , this puts the cost over $1000    .

im just a little confused.  do I just trust it and run with it?

shows this one actually fitting my 2016 silverado extended cab  Console Assembly - GM (84017262)

when you look up 84199890  it doesn't show it having the back trim or arm rest.  most of the threads on here claim it comes with it.
on gmpartsnow it shows customers also buying these parts , this puts the cost over $1000    .

im just a little confused.  do I just trust it and run with it?

shows this one actually fitting my 2016 silverado extended cab  Console Assembly - GM (84017262)
Johnny01: 84017262 is the correct part number, but does not include some of the trim and mounting hardware.