Center console swap?

Anyone know if the top plates are interchangeable on the floor console ?
If your talking about the top console piece where the cup holders are yes. If your talking about where the armrest is also...yes

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

When I talked to fedex and UPS about that, they mention that if the box is huge and takes up room they charge you more for the space it uses up. Meaning that you are tying up real estate in their trucks for other packages that they can be charging for. 

Yea, I also spoke with a couple of people on ebay to see how they quoted $80 to $100 and they all told me that they make up the difference in the price of the unit. Freight is a little more even cause of the real estate it takes up too. 

Wanna hear the funny story of how I got stuck with this little beauty: 

I thought I purchased it on ebay, after talking and negotiating a descent price with the seller and I don't know if our emails crossed but I got an email in the middle of the night from a seller telling me that if I don't purchase the item right away he will not have time to ship it that morning. so I was half asleep purchasing this item on my watch list, but lone and behold. I have already purchased it and now i was buying another one from another seller. lmao It was the only 1 in my watch list and i remember telling myself "that's funny, I thought I was watching two different ones, oh well". lol 

yup, so when I got the tracking number for the second one I was like wtf and it was too late to cancel. hahahahahahaha

I thought i would share that funny @ss story. Well, it was funny till my wife seen the account they came out of. She thought I bought another gun. lol

Well anyways, when it officially arrives I will be posting it. 

Thank you for the interest,

Joe
Johnny01: Hope you do,I might be interested.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is a joke , Shipping for the front bracket  shipping is more than part ,,
5a7f3396e6ff9_ScreenShot2018-02-10at1_00_29PM.png.d141c1fd4d77f923ede1f51c07188980.png
The sad part is it's almost definitely cheaper than the dealer. I was saying earlier that all these online retailers are the same. They get you with the low price and Jack up the shipping.

My console is “permanently” left unbolted. Lol. I think with the 4 big bolts, it’ll stay put perfectly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would be ok with that but the second it squeeks rubs rattles or makes some weird ass sound Id burn the truck down lol. I hate interior noises like that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I have these two parts if anyone needs them brand new in the box never been installed, the back cover trim piece and a black leather armrest assembly. Just dont need them. The back trim i paid around 22 for and the armrest i paid 104 i believe. 

PhotoGrid_1518574396863.jpg

The consoles have really gotten out of control as far as pricing goes. They used to be had used on eBay easily around $350 shopped! I bought mine for $400 shipped. Seems like the sellers have caught onto the demand and prices have risen. You can hardly find one on eBay now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am looking for a jump seat with the storage under the fold up console.  If anyone has one they want to part with, please let me know.  I actually like having the jump seat and the fold up console, but mine did not come with the storage under it, where you can open it up and lock up a pistol.  If anyone has done the console conversion to the large one and wants to sell their console with the storage jump seat, please notify me.

8 minutes ago, paxamus said:

I am looking for a jump seat with the storage under the fold up console.  If anyone has one they want to part with, please let me know.  I actually like having the jump seat and the fold up console, but mine did not come with the storage under it, where you can open it up and lock up a pistol.  If anyone has done the console conversion to the large one and wants to sell their console with the storage jump seat, please notify me.

I will have one once my console getst here. My interior is jet black and my truck is basically new. I do have the under seat storage but im not sure the new jumpseats lock like they did on 07-14. Ill Check mine. Im in Arizona and will be traveling to cali in june/july if that helps