Center console swap?

26 minutes ago, zikronix said:

I bought all my stuff from gmpartsnow. I registered then put all the part numbers in left it in my cart for a day and they sent me a coupon for 10% off I paid 513 for all the shit and found the top console piece I needed locally for 40

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just visited the site and with shipping it's over $1000. but hey. If you have that kind of money go get it. 

48 minutes ago, EMCguy said:

I’m looking for the cocoa/dune center console. Have a dune jump away for possible trade.

If I have to order Does anyone have a vin # for the brown console with mineral caster trim? No DVD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can put in your info and and desired color at this site and it will give you the part #'s you need.

https://www.newgmparts.com/

25 minutes ago, jogutier said:

Just visited the site and with shipping it's over $1000. but hey. If you have that kind of money go get it. 

2018-02-08_13-24-10.jpg.e94252e343bb7405239b87e7a8ce3b09.jpg

Disclaimer: These are the parts for MY truck. These are the Part numbers I verified that match MY truck. You need to verify your own configuration. Dont order these thinking you may get something that may not be included. These part numbers were verified by gmpartsnow and gmpartsdirect. They cant tell me anything else.

84199890 is the complete console including the armrest, wireless charging, etc. This one is black with white stiching.

23467516 and 22817347 are the side pieces

22776807 and 11609982 are the bracket and bolts

19303285 and 19119050 are the two usb cables ill need for my truck

I bought the top console piece which has the cupholder, 110v, 12v, and 2 usb  for mine locally for 40.00 even then that piece is only 140-180 ish not sure how your getting 1000.00

EDIT: On this page there is a list of the "complete console" part numbers. You can reference these with a vin for what ever your after. The big thing is you need to have a valid vin and then they have to cross reference it with the official parts guide vs the online catalog.

https://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts-list/2017-gmc-sierra-1500-4wd/console-floor-lower.html

Edited by zikronix

7 minutes ago, zikronix said:

and what i was saying if you register and leave it in your cart they will send you a 10% off coupon.

Cool! Also, the shipping for me was like $300 and yours is only $60. That's crazy

Just now, jogutier said:

Cool! Also, the shipping for me was like $300 and yours is only $60. That's crazy

300 is ridiclious. All these online parts places are like that. They get you in with the low price and then try to rape you. Ive never had a problem with any of them. Gmpartsdirect has always been good. In this case they were almost 200.00 higher before coupon. When I got that coupon it pretty much sealed the deal for me to use gmpartsnow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jogutier said:

I might be getting one within the next day or two. What are you looking to pay?

It's out of a 2017 Silverado LTZ and has the charging lid included.

Screenshot_20180208-100722.jpg

That’s wat im looking for, is it still available?

1 hour ago, JonV87 said:

That’s wat im looking for, is it still available?

I haven't received it yet, but it should be here by this Saturday (fingers crossed).

I have a couple of people interested in it, but shipping is too much so i'm trying to keep it local (California). In hopes that I can just meet up with someone to sell it. The last one I sold and shipped was a jumper seat and shipping for that was around $200 and it was almost half its size.

Edited by jogutier

7 minutes ago, jogutier said:

I haven't received it yet, but it should be here by this Saturday (fingers crossed).

I have a couple of people interested in it, but shipping is too much so i'm trying to keep it local (California). In hopes that I can just meet up with someone to sell it. The last one I sold and shipped was a jumper seat and shipping for that was around $200 and it was almost half its size.

I’m in Central California, shoot me dm 

13 minutes ago, jogutier said:

JESUS. 200.00 for shipping. Thats nuts.

EDIT: shipping has gotten out of control. I try to flat rate everything I can. Id figure it would be 70.00 to ship  to AZ.

Edited by zikronix
  • Haha 1

Just now, zikronix said:

JESUS. 200.00 for shipping. Thats nuts.

When I talked to fedex and UPS about that, they mention that if the box is huge and takes up room they charge you more for the space it uses up. Meaning that you are tying up real estate in their trucks for other packages that they can be charging for. 

Yea, I also spoke with a couple of people on ebay to see how they quoted $80 to $100 and they all told me that they make up the difference in the price of the unit. Freight is a little more even cause of the real estate it takes up too. 

Wanna hear the funny story of how I got stuck with this little beauty: 

I thought I purchased it on ebay, after talking and negotiating a descent price with the seller and I don't know if our emails crossed but I got an email in the middle of the night from a seller telling me that if I don't purchase the item right away he will not have time to ship it that morning. so I was half asleep purchasing this item on my watch list, but lone and behold. I have already purchased it and now i was buying another one from another seller. lmao It was the only 1 in my watch list and i remember telling myself "that's funny, I thought I was watching two different ones, oh well". lol 

yup, so when I got the tracking number for the second one I was like wtf and it was too late to cancel. hahahahahahaha

I thought i would share that funny @ss story. Well, it was funny till my wife seen the account they came out of. She thought I bought another gun. lol

Well anyways, when it officially arrives I will be posting it. 

Thank you for the interest,

Joe

10 minutes ago, jogutier said:

When I talked to fedex and UPS about that, they mention that if the box is huge and takes up room they charge you more for the space it uses up. Meaning that you are tying up real estate in their trucks for other packages that they can be charging for. 

Yea, I also spoke with a couple of people on ebay to see how they quoted $80 to $100 and they all told me that they make up the difference in the price of the unit. Freight is a little more even cause of the real estate it takes up too. 

Wanna hear the funny story of how I got stuck with this little beauty: 

I thought I purchased it on ebay, after talking and negotiating a descent price with the seller and I don't know if our emails crossed but I got an email in the middle of the night from a seller telling me that if I don't purchase the item right away he will not have time to ship it that morning. so I was half asleep purchasing this item on my watch list, but lone and behold. I have already purchased it and now i was buying another one from another seller. lmao It was the only 1 in my watch list and i remember telling myself "that's funny, I thought I was watching two different ones, oh well". lol 

yup, so when I got the tracking number for the second one I was like wtf and it was too late to cancel. hahahahahahaha

I thought i would share that funny @ss story. Well, it was funny till my wife seen the account they came out of. She thought I bought another gun. lol

Well anyways, when it officially arrives I will be posting it. 

Thank you for the interest,

Joe

did the exact same thing with some DL3 mirrors. Forgot to cancel a bid got two sets coming. I got them for a reasonable enough deal so ill probably flip them on here. For what its worth had I not ordered all new. I would have been interested in the console too. 

• Like 1