Center console swap?

I don’t know him.  I sent him a message last month to ask if he had any more consoles.  I didn’t hear back until yesterday, when he listed one for sale, and was nice enough to let me know.  I don’t have a need anymore because I got antsy, and bought new a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 1:11 PM, scottnaz said:

VIN 3GCUKSEJ9HG145506 can be used to cross reference the console with white stitching, and a satin nickel colored trim.  It’s not the carbon fiber looking silver.

84199890 console assembly

side panels:  22817347, 2367516

front bracket 22776807

2 front bolts 11609982 

Upper trim piece I ordered was 84092080, for the Synthesis colored metal with 110v outlet.

You say synthesis....is that different than the satin nickel finish. The console from ebay while nice looks liek the finish on the side is darker than that satin

Edit: This color is low gloss axiom. They do not make a top console tray that matches this color. If you have this color and the grand lace wood door trim the part numbers you want are

Upper Trim Panel w/o outlet
Part Number: 84092097

Upper Trim Panel w/ outlet
Part Number: 23467123

truck.jpg

Edited by zikronix
pic

16 hours ago, scottnaz said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162882082675?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

i had previously asked this seller to let me know when he had another console:  got a message he posted one on eBay today.

Yea, that one was nice. Was just missing the front bracket. 

Hey guys so I read through about 3/4 of the thread and about to pull the trigger on ordering the center console for my 2015 2500 crew cab. I have the synthesis color in the dash already and have all the part number but the side pieces keep coming back as not valid. Also does the kit come with the top arm rest of is that another separate piece I need. these are the part numbers I have. Am I missing any?

84199890 - console assembly (does this include arm rest)

22776807 - bracket

11609982 - bolts

84092080 - center trim

side panels #'s ??????

I appreciate the help guys!!!!!

I have read most of the posts on forum but haven’t read anything about the bolt pattern on the floor . I’m assuming that the floor console will bolt up exactly as the jump seat , is this correct?

Yep. 4 bolts at the bottom bolt up to the same spot as where the jump seat does. You’ll reuse the same bolts. The additional mounting bolts on the center console is up front with the front bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, shrive81 said:

Hey guys so I read through about 3/4 of the thread and about to pull the trigger on ordering the center console for my 2015 2500 crew cab. I have the synthesis color in the dash already and have all the part number but the side pieces keep coming back as not valid. Also does the kit come with the top arm rest of is that another separate piece I need. these are the part numbers I have. Am I missing any?

84199890 - console assembly (does this include arm rest)

22776807 - bracket

11609982 - bolts

84092080 - center trim

side panels #'s ??????

I appreciate the help guys!!!!!

1) 84199890 is black console with leather lid  It comes "complete" which includes wireless charging.

2) Your bracket/bolt/ part numbers are correct

3) Some notes on the center trim. If you already have the power outlet in your truck you can order a center tray with out the power outlet which as far as i know still has the hole for it and transfer it this will save you some bucks...verify this info. Also there is a color available on the GMC version that looks alot like synthesis but it is different. Its called low gloss axiom. I have this color and my door sides are actually wood finish. You may want to email gmpartsdirect and ask them what the accent colors are in your truck so you know for sure. If you look a few pages back you'll see my post about it.

4) your side panel numbers are 22817347 and 23467516

5) last but not least the consoles from the SUVS will NOT work

Edited by zikronix