Cherry Bomb Extreme on 2014??

Anyone put a Cherry Bomb extreme on their 14' yet? I have searched all over youtube and cant find anything yet. I am debating between that or the Flowmaster Super 44. Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Topic moved to "Engine, Drivetrain, & Exhaust" sub-forum.

gts185 - please read these:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/157915-2014-sub-forums-please-read/

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/156600-most-common-2014-topics-please-read-before-posting/

Personal taste really, start with muffler removal, you don't like it do the cherry bomb. I like muffler delete. Some people cant stand it unless they do a cat back. It all sounds good to me, I go with bang for the buck.

I think you missed the point, cherry bombs wants was a cheap muffler. Some people do just that, cut the muffler off. Some people call flow master cheep. Personal taste.

I understand the point.. Like I said I was stating that I wouldn't put a cheap junk muffler on a nice truck like that.. And flowmaster is cheap junk too.. That just my opinion though

Flow masters cheap? Your cheap! I'll fight you right now! LOL

I hate drone but love flow masters sound. When I buy one it is usually the biggest one they have so I get a really deep throaty sound, not too loud. But that's personal preference. For instance, on LS motors- I HATE Borla! It sounds like a coffee can on a tractor under water, but again, personal preference. The point is, go with what you like, because you are driving it, screw what anybody else thinks (except for me, because I have low self esteem )

Archived