Ordered a new 2015 Denali 2500 today

Just got back from the dealership, ordered a brand new Denali this evening. Started looking for accessories for it already. Molded floor mats, ventshades, lift kits and just realized I never bought a truck this new of a model year before and there is no accessories available yet!

I went with the standard 18 wheels because I was planning on buying aftermarkets along with a lift and fender flares and can't find anything yet. I'm guessing the wheel offset and lift from previous years may work but I don't want to be the one to try it out.

Any suggestions? Know of any aftermarket accessories yet?

Congrats man that's gonna be an awesome truck. Well as for accessories, keep in mind the the frame/engine is a carry over from the GMT900.. So most suspension and engine mods shouldn't be an issue. And if you want floor mats, you should be able to order mats for a 14' 1500.

But regardless of that the aftermarket parts should be rolling out within the next month or so.

Did you get a diesel or a gasser?

Thank you. I went with the diesel. Having second thoughts about the color now though. I went with the iridium. I'm not sure if I am going to like it or not.

I figured the lift and offset should be about the same as the previous years. No fender flairs though and with the new wheel well liners I'm not sure how that will work yet.

I'm sure the aftermarket guys will be following shortly.

Thank you. I went with the diesel. Having second thoughts about the color now though. I went with the iridium. I'm not sure if I am going to like it or not.

I figured the lift and offset should be about the same as the previous years. No fender flairs though and with the new wheel well liners I'm not sure how that will work yet.

I'm sure the aftermarket guys will be following shortly.

I would of gone with white or black! Might not be too late to change it. I'm sure there will be fender flares eventually

Just got back from the dealership, ordered a brand new Denali this evening. Started looking for accessories for it already. Molded floor mats, ventshades, lift kits and just realized I never bought a truck this new of a model year before and there is no accessories available yet!

I went with the standard 18 wheels because I was planning on buying aftermarkets along with a lift and fender flares and can't find anything yet. I'm guessing the wheel offset and lift from previous years may work but I don't want to be the one to try it out.

Any suggestions? Know of any aftermarket accessories yet?

Congrats!

Was the dealer able to give you an approx. delivery date?

:cheers:

• 7 months later...

How do you feel now about the Iridium? I like that color a lot. Test drove a few. But did not have the options I was looking for. Went with black. Did not feel like waiting to have one built and it seemed like most of the Denali;s out there were in black. As a result it was easy to find one with the options I was looking for. I saw a Sonoma Red one that I liked a lot. The dealer was not willing to deal. Went someplace else and bought the a black one. Very happy with. Over time, I might dial down some of the chrome.

• 3 weeks later...

The iridium is awesome, black will always be the best but the iridium is really sharp anddddd will look clean for at least a couple days compared to a black truck looking clean for a day

Frame is the same as the 2014 model and there are lifts available. The Duramax Forum or Diesel Place has a plethora of information for the 2500's, a little searching there will get you a long way. I have been reading for 3 weeks and have not even touched all of the info available. Steps, Floor Mats, Fender Flares, programmers all are available; pretty much anything you can think of.

• 2 weeks later...

Ventshades and floor mats can be speced for a 2014 1/2ton as they are the same and readily available.

Wheel and tire choices are huge as the wheel specs are the same since 2011 model year.

Congrats on the new truck.

Archived