Is it possible to add the factory brake controller?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a High Country without it. The Max Trailering package is still a separate option even on the HC.

Makes sense. At the dealer that I got my high country at, all of the trucks had the controller, so I assumed it was a standard option with the package. Especially with the 6.2 engine.

Bought a P3. Just have to install it. I am picking up my new travel trailer on Tuesday!! 35ft 8,000# dry weight. We will see how she pulls it

Pulls like a dream man. Just got back from my trip. Just 120 miles total but it launches hard with a 6,000 lb trailer. Like its not even there.

She was drinking the gas though up the mountains. Leveled out to 15 MPG on the flat highway at 70 MPG.

If anyone wants a year old P3 PM me. About to put my old one up on eBay. It has all of the accessories and the mounting hardware in the original box. All you need is the Chevy adaptor or hard wire it with the included harness that I never used.

• 10 months later...

Hi new to the site. I hope I'm in right place to ask a question on factory brake controller. Just rec'd Chevrolet 2015 3500 4x4 LT that was ordered with the bed delete. I have the pigtail for the brake controller plugged on the cubby hole in the dash. And all the wiring and harnesses on the back of the truck by the spare tire. Would it be possible to get the parts #23104453 and #23136563 and #22822677 and it work? The LT came with the tow package and brake controller but was removed w/ the bed delete, all the wiring with the 20 pin harness and other harness are just plugged on a plate by the spare tire, no modules. Thanks for any help

Archived