New Colorado

steig

Just placed an order for a new Colorado, Z-71 Crew Cab short bed, spray in bedliner, wheel flares, trailering package, bed tie downs. Hot Red w/black interior. 6 to 8 weeks to come in. Amazing how fast these trucks are selling here in the Northeast. Some dealers have 0 in stock.

Trading in 2014 Silverado Double Cab Z-71

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I ask if you got a good trade?

Not really. Only got around 28K for trade with 9,400 miles. 2014 Silverado Z-71, DC.

But my bumped up GM Card points made up for the difference.

Cool, what made you want to swap a Silverado for a Colorado?

I really liked the Colorado, like the way it looks and drives. I should have bought a Silverado Crew cab, instead of a Double cab. The back of Silverado double cab is very uncomfortable. (At least this is what I am told, never was in back for extended period).

Steig...also interested in a colorado crew but for 16 with the duramax...I'm in a 14 Silverado DC as well and disappointed with rear seat space and comfort. How does the colorado crew compare? Leg room, seat back angle, etc.

I have heard the backseat isn't good for a long drive on my double cab sierra but, I never sit back there and it's rare that I take more than one person with my somewhere, like less than 6 times a year I bet so the DC works well for me. I would prefer a Crew Cab with a 6' bed, not sure if I'd get a mid size or not, next time I get an oil change maybe I'll see if I can take a Canyon for a spin.

Took a good look at them at the auto show yesterday...there is a good bit more room in the crew cab vs. Our double cab, just enough for an adult to sit moderately comfortably vs the double cab no one can even fit behind my seat.

However, think I'll go with a full size crew before I step down to these midsizers.

Archived