New Colorado

steig

146810-steig-albums-hot-red-picture36609

New 2015 Hot Red Crew cab Z-71. Picked up today. This is not the one I ordered one 3 weeks ago, but didn't look it would be here by march 2nd. I needed it by March 2nd in order to redeem my 3K worth of GM points. So I found this one at different dealer. These trucks are moving fast here in Northeast.

Traded in 2014 Silverado Double Cab. The Colorado looks some much better.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see some pics!

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?

I traded in 2014 Silverado and had 3K on GM Card points, so the price of Colorado is hard to determine. I would say about 1,200 off sticker and a fair amount for trade. But the 3K in GM points really made the difference.

The 2014 Silverado double cab really took a big loss in approx. 1.5 years. The nearly 10K in rebates on 14's really hurt the re-sale of Silverados.

These are the only pics I have right now, just got it last night.

I have a GM card with 4,500 on it, but my max allowance is 1,500. How did you manage to get 3,000? I have 2014 Silverado that I really like, but the Colorado might be a better fit for me. Our local dealer has a loaded red one, the MSRP is over 39,000.

I have a GM card with 4,500 on it, but my max allowance is 1,500. How did you manage to get 3,000? I have 2014 Silverado that I really like, but the Colorado might be a better fit for me. Our local dealer has a loaded red one, the MSRP is over 39,000.

Don't now how I got the offer. Topped us off to 3K.

There are several different types of GM cards, had this card for years.

There is also an additional 500 loyalty rebate since you have a Silverado.

We finally got our first one in today at the Dealership I work at, beautiful truck, just wish the price was a little cheaper than a 1500.

The 1500 with rebates may be a little cheaper. 2014 model anyway

steig, what is the difference in gas mileage between the Silverado and the Colorado? Nice looking truck.

I only have around 400 miles on Colorado and average is approx. 20mpg.

Silverado was approx. 18mpg. (some people say there Silverado gets 20 or above)

About 2 mpg would be a fair estimate, at least for my driving habits. Both of my estimates are Winter driving results.

Thanks, my 2012 does about 14.5 mpg in winter and 16 mpg in summer around town. Been thinking about trading for a Colorado if I can work out a decent trade.

Thanks, my 2012 does about 14.5 mpg in winter and 16 mpg in summer around town. Been thinking about trading for a Colorado if I can work out a decent trade.

Good Luck, hope you can find the deal you want.

Archived