Crew Cab Black Window Sill Trim Part Numbers

I've been looking for black sill trim for my '15 High Country crew cab. I can't seem of find

any for sale on Ebay.

Does anyone have the GM part numbers for the black version of the sill trim pieces?

I'm slowly de-chroming the sides of the truck. Painted door handles and mirror caps from

Ebay seller, removed the side High Country badges and tailgate bowtie. Still need to think

about painted body side moldings. Any suggestions?

I just replaced the chrome with black on my 2015 SLT Crew cab. The parts numbers have recently changed. The numbers I have from the parts I obtained and are now on my truck are

Front Belt moldings 23227165 and 23227166

Rear Belt Moldings 23227174 and 23227175

Please check these numbers in case Ive mis-typed any thing. All 4 moldings came with the plastic clips attached and in substantial cardboard tubes.

I found the most useful tool to release the clips on the moldings that came on the vehicle was a putty knife with a 1" wide blade. It is the same width as the clips and prys (?) both 'hooks' on each clip at the same time.

Richard E.

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, samckitt said:

I had my parts guy look up these part numbers, he gives me a break on price and said these parts are priced: $37.61, $40.32, $98.19 & $87.24.

They cheaper anyplace else?

From GMPartsDirect.com: $35.32, $37.85, $81.93 and $92.21 but I think shipping is extra. Unless you can find some pulled from a Silverado, those are around the prices you'll be paying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/22/2018 at 10:30 AM, RACERX7775 said:

Why dont you guys see if someone wants to trade. I had the black ones on my truck when i bought it. I took them off and cost me about 350 for all 4 chrome pieces.

I heard they are a real PITA to get off without breaking the little mounting clips.

• 2 years later...