Joined the GMC 1500 club

Hey guys, I recently picked up an Iridium Metallic 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain. I traveled from CT to Maryland to pick her up. I got it with 49k on the clock, and I am the 3rd owner. I absolutely love this thing so far!

anyone else have an All Terrain?

Here are some pics, I recently got the windows tinted :thumbs:

IMG_9244_zpswcor1cto.jpg

IMG_9131_zps9ylq5q3m.jpg

IMG_9249_zpsxmkjyhvm.jpg

Awesome looking truck man.

At 49k, she's still a beaut. Keep it shiny, these trucks will be head turners for years.

I've got the iridium metallic too, your tint looks very close to matching the factory rears.

What did you go with on the front for %?

Nice truck. Did it concern you at all that you are already the 3rd owner on a 2014?

49,000 miles? That truck never had a chance to cool down., gotta' wonder.......

I thought the same thing but give the guy a break! he just got his new truck.

Awesome looking truck man.

At 49k, she's still a beaut. Keep it shiny, these trucks will be head turners for years.

I've got the iridium metallic too, your tint looks very close to matching the factory rears.

What did you go with on the front for %?

Thanks! I did 15% on the front two. I think they match the best.

Nice truck. Did it concern you at all that you are already the 3rd owner on a 2014?

49,000 miles? That truck never had a chance to cool down., gotta' wonder.......

I thought the same thing but give the guy a break! he just got his new truck.

Lol, so the two previous owners drove it a lot? It wasn't a rental, nor was it a demo vehicle. Its not like its a Ferrari..its a truck! Iv seen some cars with multiple owners that are cleaner than a car with one owner. Its all about how well it's been maintained. Just my 2c

I agree. With that many miles they had to be almost all highway which is very easy on the trucks compared to stop and go city driving.

Congrats on the new truck! I have a 2015 AT and love it!

I agree. With that many miles they had to be almost all highway which is very easy on the trucks compared to stop and go city driving.

Congrats on the new truck! I have a 2015 AT and love it!

Thanks a lot!

Looks GREAT. Congrats. Looks like it was taken care of, which is all that matters. Enjoy!!

Thank you! :cheers:

Congrats! Love it!

Thanks!

Good looking truck! Best color out there for these trucks....I may be a little prejudice tho

Haha can't say I disagree

Archived