Who's got the Blues?

After looking and loving all the pictures in this blue thread.....I finally get to add my own ! :):):)

25986262460_4859ee618a_b.jpg

Beautiful truck. I am still partial to the 14-15 front end but this truck makes me really wish i could get away with a single cab again. Hard to do with the family and prices of loaded single cabs. Love the blue.

Beautiful truck. I am still partial to the 14-15 front end but this truck makes me really wish i could get away with a single cab again. Hard to do with the family and prices of loaded single cabs. Love the blue.

Thanks !

When I first saw the new front end I thought there was no way I'd ever like it as much as the 14-15's....but after a few months of looking at them I actually like it better.....I'd have never thought that back in October or so.....lol

• 2 weeks later...

Did you order this grille or did it come with the chrome? I've been looking and I really like how they look but haven't been able to find one

I believe you're talking to me and if you are I did not order that grille. I have a 2015 LTZ z71 and that's what comes stock. The chrome grille surround was painted Blue to match, the silver inside was painted black, and the chrome horizontal fins were left chrome.

42e70a456394de838fde5ade62475f0d.jpgf3793a312cd063de0449dffd0b82f90c.jpg

Here is my 2016 LTZ Z71. All I've added so far is weathertech floor liners BAK revolver x2 and AMP research power steps. Love the headlights on the truck. Nice and bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been looking at a truck identical to this. How do you like it? I'm not quite willing to make such a bold move quite yet.

I've been looking at a truck identical to this. How do you like it? I'm not quite willing to make such a bold move quite yet.

I love it. Would have went with the High Country model but I don't like saddle interior.
  • Like 1

If Chevy had built them like this I may have bought one,

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

instead of my GMC AT!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Love what you did to the front end! Now paint the rear bumper!

Thanks a lot man. Yeah I loved the look of the Midnight Edition but I love the blue so I did my best to have the body shop mimic it. I really like your truck too tho. I preferred the Chevy grille and headlights along with some other things so I went with the bowtie. You have a really nice looking truck. The rear bumper will get painted eventually. Just a matter of time! Edited by 15SilvyLTZ

I love it. Would have went with the High Country model but I don't like saddle interior.

Ya that High Country Saddle interior is a deal breaker for a lot of people. My dad has a '15 HC that is Iridescent Pearl Tricoat. That is the only Exterior color that it think is a good match. I can't believe that Chevy pigeon holes you in to ONE interior color when you are opting for the Highest Trim package. That is why I went LTZ, got to pick an interior color that made sense with my DOBM.