Who's got the Blues?

I despise people that quote posts with multiple pictures... I freaking hate that! This is a picture thread, not a discussion thread!

d2d0091c0a6daa34e8b978d179e9a201.jpgab7753df8134327ca6b5a2b98f238112.jpg6e6888d7dfd2dc5aa2c6f61038ba9d19.jpg

Sometimes I don't wash it for a while so I can fall in love all over again when I finally do [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I despise people that quote posts with multiple pictures... I freaking hate that! This is a picture thread, not a discussion thread!

I despise people who feel the need to complain about everything as if it's going to effect their life in the long run, get over it and go post in a complaint thread. Obviously people are going to discuss the equipment and mods they have.

Edited by BlueTopaz14
  • Like 2

I despise people who feel the need to complain about everything as if it's going to effect their life in the long run, get over it and go post in a complaint thread. Obviously people are going to discuss the equipment and mods they have.

It is a pain when its a bunch of pics and some forums have rules to not quote pics. When you quote its easy to remove all or all but one pic, which I try to do. Im not going to only post to complain but while it came up I thought Id throw in my 2 cents.

Ill throw in a new pic of my truck so its a productive post too!

Szdw0d4.jpg

Edited by jrob56
  • Like 3

d2d0091c0a6daa34e8b978d179e9a201.jpgab7753df8134327ca6b5a2b98f238112.jpg6e6888d7dfd2dc5aa2c6f61038ba9d19.jpg

Sometimes I don't wash it for a while so I can fall in love all over again when I finally do [emoji7]

Great pics. I like to quote all the pics to make some people mad. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8992ec68f62fbae6925305640cf2edf0.jpg

My friends 2016 we just finished the lift on.

Very nice, I'll quote the pic on that one. :P

• Like 2

If any of you guys upgrade your hood and want to sell your OEM Deep Ocean Blue one, let me know.

if you can make a 16 hood fit on a 14-15, I will be at your front door step next in line lol

• Like 3

Can the 16 hoods fit on the 14-15s? I haven't seen anything on here either way. Anyone know?

No, they would have to have some custom fabrication and body work done to them as they are different around the front grille and headlights

• Like 1