Stock wheels on lifted trucks!

27 minutes ago, zbutle4 said:

This is an old post, but I have this same truck. Do you have any more pictures of this set up? Did you have to run spacers with your wheels to fit these tires?  I just ordered a 2" level.

I don't have pics of the inside because it is pretty straightforward.  I did not use any spacers with the stock rims.  I just put on the 2" level in the front, left the back as is and threw the tires on there.  There is rubbing on full lock, but nothing damaging.  I have been running this setup for ~45k miles now and am still very pleased with it.

I should say that after having a lot more miles on this setup, at full lock I am rubbing the control arm a bit with the tire, not just the liner as I said in my previous post.  The liner I cut a tad off the bottom and stopped the rub there completely.

Edited by Havvkeye

On 12/8/2017 at 3:27 PM, VT_Z71 said:

6" BDS lift with Fox DSC coilovers and 2.0 Rear shocks, BDS add-a-leaf.  35x12.5 Toyo MT rubber on factory 20x10 snowflakes.  1.5" Bora spacers in rear to even out with the front stance.  No rubbing whatsoever and rides better than stock even before the Fox DSC Low Speed / High Speed adjustments are made!

cbJUeMQcACPE4cd9duRn28lc3aEE611hyXiJKKpk

E1apcJQ7QCoIOXDpi5a9MnhEqn6WXM2VpCUhx0CM

Great looking truck! Do you know how tall the truck is? Trying to see if I would still be able to fit in my garage. TIA

2015 Denali 6.2

6 inch Fabtech Gen 2 lift

35x12.5x20 BFG KO2,s stock Denali 20’s

no spacers, no rubbing magnaride rides like a Denali should. Fits in the garage with 3 inches to spare! 

Gibson exhaust sounds mean! Beast of a truck 

278DE401-9E8A-40E0-919A-68119FF826E9.jpeg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Bigrich said:

2015 Denali 6.2

6 inch Fabtech Gen 2 lift

35x12.5x20 BFG KO2,s stock Denali 20’s

no spacers, no rubbing magnaride rides like a Denali should. Fits in the garage with 3 inches to spare! 

Gibson exhaust sounds mean! Beast of a truck 

278DE401-9E8A-40E0-919A-68119FF826E9.jpeg

Dude! That looks sweet.  Got more pics of this at different angles?  

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 8:10 PM, kivetts04dmax said:

I want to get a set but there’s nothing real local to me. I’d have to drive to the next state and since they have new tires which I won’t use, they’re $1600-1800..for that price I’ll just stick with my Mavericks lol

I pulled the trigger on a set. They were an hour from me so not bad at all. I got them for $1300.

rr0cg8.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, quickstang1 said:

I pulled the trigger on a set. They were an hour from me so not bad at all. I got them for $1300.

rr0cg8.jpg

Those look awesome on your truck! I really like them with the color of your truck to. Are they the stock size tires?

5 minutes ago, kivetts04dmax said:

Those look awesome on your truck! I really like them with the color of your truck to. Are they the stock size tires?

Stock tire size but for 2019 which is 275/60/20. The stock size for 20's on 14-18 is 275/55/20. So that was an added bonus.

4 minutes ago, quickstang1 said:

Stock tire size but for 2019 which is 275/60/20. The stock size for 20's on 14-18 is 275/55/20. So that was an added bonus.

Heck yea they look good, I was gonna say about that tire size, almost makes them look like 18s because of the tire size. I think they would look great even in that tire size but a good AT tire.

1 minute ago, kivetts04dmax said:

Heck yea they look good, I was gonna say about that tire size, almost makes them look like 18s because of the tire size. I think they would look great even in that tire size but a good AT tire.

Yep I agree. It will be awhile before I need tires though lol.