$1500 Private Offer Tips

After many attempted builds and trying every tip listed in 7 pages of this thread over the last few weeks I finally got a private offer. It popped up after about 5 seconds on the main Chevrolet page...go figure. At least I have an offer code and I can try to trade my '13 Ram and get back in a Silverado.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received 2 offers tonight for Silverado. In both cases, I did the following and the offer popped up. Worth a try if someone is looking to get an offer.

1. Go to www.chevrolet.com/silverado

2. Click on Dealer Locator

3. Search for dealer by zip

4. Select dealer and click on Search Dealer Inventory

5. Click Silverado on the Select Vehicle screen

6. Select a vehicle and click Details and Offers

6. at this point, the private offer form popped up

The first time I followed this pattern, I was on a smartphone. The second, on a PC. I attempted a 3rd time in writing up these instructions on the PC and did not get the offer, but assume that is because I already received one in that browser.

Got it to work using this method, was really trying for a 16 gmc, have not had any luck on that yet.

I Beli

Not sure if this will help anyone but here is a authorization code and pin for a private offer, zip code 35404.

Authorization Code: 411530739-DRJ
PIN: 4959

I believe the person using the code has to be in the same zip code area and I am not sure if the zip code can be edited to help someone in another zip code area. The zip code has to match the purchasers zip code on license or it won't work. I work at a dealership that is why I know this.

I Beli

I believe the person using the code has to be in the same zip code area and I am not sure if the zip code can be edited to help someone in another zip code area. The zip code has to match the purchasers zip code on license or it won't work. I work at a dealership that is why I know this.

Ah darn! I had the offer pop up on my computer the other day and figured I'd save it in case it was helpful for someone. Thanks for the heads up.

Ah darn! I had the offer pop up on my computer the other day and figured I'd save it in case it was helpful for someone. Thanks for the heads up.

No Problem! I am looking for 2 rebates right now for a couple of my customers. If anyone gets an offer pop up text me and I will give you the name to put in and the zip code. But I am willing to give one. Text Private offer for you to 810.814.7320 and I will give you the info to put in. Thank you.

P.S. I think it is illegal to offer money for the private offer. But I would give one if a customer purchase.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone? First time I've needed it, and first time I can't get it to pop up numerous times in the same day....figures.

Looks like the Chevy one is not on the incentives list this month, they must have stopped it for some reason. The Buick GMC one is still showing up on the list, but I have had no luck getting it to pop up.

Edit. The chevy one is still there, just keep trying I guess!

Has anyone ever been able to stack a private offer on employee pricing?

Yes it will stack with employee pricing, at least as of last month.

Up - still no luck. This is a must for my father in law to get the deal - let me know if you have one please and I'll send contact info. If you need it, let me know how you got it this month. First month it's taken me more than a few minutes.

Anybody have any luck getting one of these babies to pop for a Sierra? I've tried hundreds of times, but all I get is the "Request A Quote" popup. I'm in dire need of a Sierra Private Offer if anyone has one to spare. Thanks.

Archived