Front Floorboard Organizer 2015 Chevy Silverado with Bench Seat

I just grabbed one from Walmart. It literally fits perfectly on the "hump". It does NOT slide and like stated above, seems to have been designed for our Silverados! LOL....$10.97 & it looks really nice and has nice amounts of storage. Well worth it and it saved me nearly $2500 instead of grabbing a legitimate GM center console.

EDIT: It also does NOT require any sort of drilling or carpet attachments. Just place it. It sorta wedges in there with no fuss or struggle.

Edited by shockedimpy
  • Like 1

May sound strange but, does if still fit snug/stay put if it's turned 180? I think I would prefer the storage bins closer to me since that is probably all I would use. I like the cup holder in the center console :)

I don't think it would. the back end top of it is wedging as is the front in bottom. Plus it will hamper your access to the concealed compartment under the seat.

May sound strange but, does if still fit snug/stay put if it's turned 180? I think I would prefer the storage bins closer to me since that is probably all I would use. I like the cup holder in the center console :)

Ive been rolling around with one that way for probably a year and have never had a problem with it.

20160112_202952.jpg

• 1 year later...

I know this is an older post, but I've had the same little console organizer in my 2015, 2016 and now 2017. Works great! doesn't get bounced around at all. I unfortunately have crashed and totaled both the 15 and 16 and that thing stayed put so there you have it!...

Maybe it's time to stop moving this from truck to truck! Bad omen?? Ha!

Good luck!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought mine at AutoZone. I did not purchase for drink holders. I used one of the cup holders and glued my cup phone holder with extended neck, and to hold a Kleenex box. It did slide in and has not moved so for $15 I am happy with it. I do have a small bottle of water in the other cup holder as an extra, it has not moved or come out but i don't trust it.

• 2 years later...

I have a 2016 Chevy Silverado Work Truck with rubber floorboard (no rug).  I tried this organizer from Autozone, which I loved for a while, but I took a turn the other day and it spilled onto the floor.  Obviously this is too big for this spot.  I guess an option may be to shim up the lower part of the floor area with some material to try to make it level, then cut a piece of carpet to cover the entire section to the right of the 4-wheel drive stick.  BUT, I was wondering if anyone else is in the same predicament, and if so, have you found a floorboard center console that works well for this spot?

20230104_143154.thumb.jpg.7cc7867910068b0c0bfafda4e1a03981.jpg20230104_143223.thumb.jpg.81126ae76f68461313c562a275e8a541.jpg20230104_143416.thumb.jpg.70b1a4e24a3704141de57353f7362d23.jpg20230104_143443.thumb.jpg.afc0fc1eedc8baec9cf2ff9bc024f754.jpg