18" Exhaust Tip

I have been searching around for a week or so when I have some time for a 18" tip. The only reason I want one so long is because it seems like it will fit perfectly up to where the exhaust pipes last bend is at. The 3.5" exhaust pipe has really cut down on my searches. All I have found is weld on. I would like to get the clamp on style. If this doesn't exist I guess I can just buy the 12" which seems to be the norm. It also needs to be stainless steel due to my winter conditions. Does anybody have one?? Or does anybody have pics of something different they have installed??

GM has one. 22911703. No logo on it. Dual wall, and I believe stainless.

Picture of it: http://s3.amazonaws.com/rparts-sites/c87decba3faca6b0d9249c14de25488b/images/products/secondary/thumbs/22911703_6.jpg

If I had one on the shelf I'd measure it but I'd say it appears to be between 12-18 inches.

I have seen this one come up in a few searches. Some websites say a 4in inlet will work, but isn't the size of a 6.0 exhaust pipe 3.5in?? That is what really limits my selection. I'm curious if a 4in inlet would work???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived