SkippyG4's 2014 Silverado z71 Double Cab: Project Al

SkippyG4

• 2 weeks later...

After 8 months of screwing around I finally got a light bar attached to the Westin Contour Bull Bar.

WP_20160215_20_53_53_Pro_LI.jpg

Before you put the new grill on , how did your lite bar work with your Z71 grill . Any problems with lite output . good looking truck

Before you put the new grill on , how did your lite bar work with your Z71 grill . Any problems with lite output . good looking truck

Yes it was lined up pretty good to get most of the light through the slats. Pretty dang bright. I had a spare 30" bar that we are going to put on my business partners truck behind the z71 grille now. Hopefully this weekend. Thanks for the compliments.

Yes it was lined up pretty good to get most of the light through the slats. Pretty dang bright. I had a spare 30" bar that we are going to put on my business partners truck behind the z71 grille now. Hopefully this weekend. Thanks for the compliments.

Thank You . was it straight or curve led bar ??

• 3 weeks later...

decided to try my hand at painting the tailgate handle myself. turned out ok.

WP_20150412_17_56_40_Pro.jpg

this looks pretty good - I did the same thing and painted the tail gate handle summit white to match my truck color - the color matches but I don't like the texture and grain from the plastic handle - seems like I'll have to completely sand the texture off to get it nice and smooth and shiny like the paint on the tailgate....

Edited by TXTruk15
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...