1/4 MAYBE 1/2 INCH WHEEL SPACERS

i currently have the 2014 factory black wheels on truck .i would like a little bit wider stance 1/4 to 1/2 inch nothing major . will the 1/2 inch fit with no stud cutting or anything just looking for a little wider if 1/2 inch wont fit i will go with 1/4 inch also anyone have a good source to get these would prefer the hub centric if available in that thin of a spacer

did a little more research . according to gm the track width on front is around an inch wider than the rear on these trucks. so think i am going to go with the 1/2 inch ready lift in rear and the 1/4 inch rough country in front should look a lot better i am going to put on the black putco fender trim also think it will look pretty good what do you guys think

From what I've read you want the hubcentric. The center of the spacer fits snug on the ring of the spindle. So all stress would still be on the spindle and not the lugs ....same as stock

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Most hubcentric spacers will be hubcentric to the vehicle, but then you have to think about the wheel to the spacer. Most of the spacers don't have a lip like your hub does making them lug centric. I used 1.5" spacers on a -13mm offset wheel on my 02 Silvy, never had an issue for the 1.5+ years I had them on there before selling the truck