Special Ops LED Grill Lights

Has anyone done anything similar to this? I know you can't use the top row of the grill because of air ducts (at least in my 2016) but I'd like to do something similar.

ec01f9687c81d69b79e345fea47d379b.jpg

72f0034c4d6cc2147b4764bcbc7e20ef.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of the larger light bars as I have little need for all the output. I like these because they accent the regular lights. I like this look but a single row of lights that match the DRLs would be cool as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

625790d75d788d85313c08cacef8800e.jpg

Not my truck but I plan on doing this to my 14, I think it looks pretty good. I already ordered the lights and have them, and I special ordered a "midnight edition" grille which also came in today. So time to figure out how I'm gunna wire them and then start installing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I opted to add these Rigid Industries lights behind my grill versus the lights shown on the Special Ops pictures. I felt this looked good and serves more of a purpose versus just the driving lights. They're wired to come on with my high beams. Very happy with them and are more low-profile than a light bar.

625790d75d788d85313c08cacef8800e.jpg

Not my truck but I plan on doing this to my 14, I think it looks pretty good. I already ordered the lights and have them, and I special ordered a "midnight edition" grille which also came in today. So time to figure out how I'm gunna wire them and then start installing!

Where did you order the lights from?

cf0db260f7ae2b902d3bdcb5e1a4c1bb.jpg

Update: I got the holes drilled and Amber lights installed, just need to wire all the lights together and get ready to install the grille and wire into the parking lights

(Z71 and bowtie emblems have been taken off and are waiting for paint to arrive!!!)

• Like 1

cf0db260f7ae2b902d3bdcb5e1a4c1bb.jpg

Update: I got the holes drilled and Amber lights installed, just need to wire all the lights together and get ready to install the grille and wire into the parking lights

(Z71 and bowtie emblems have been taken off and are waiting for paint to arrive!!!)

looking good. need photo's when done

Does anyone know where to get those lights for the grill? I've tried searching for spec ops grill lights but nothing is coming up. Not even under Chevy's accessories.

The special ops lights were on a concept vehicle. They are not on the production version. I haven't found any info on them and there isn't room for any normal size LED fixtures I'm aware of.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk. My build thread: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/192614-tenscourts-2016-ltzz71-ccsb-4wd-silverado/