Rancho 4" installed!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How tall is your garage door?

standard height but had my guy clock it back as far as it goes so it gives me as much room as possible. And I still have room to spare.

Finally got my lift on, and new shoes! (well work boots really, lol).

Using Readylift kit 69-3512 SST lift kit I got 3" up front and 2" higher in back, with tires another 1" so 4" total...Im very happy! Rides like factory, even came with shocks. Tires are 295/70 R18 Ridge Grappler.

I used 1-1/2" spacers to avoid trimming/rubbing. AND I love the setup sticking out a little, now I can install the Bushwacker extend-a-fender flares I wanted. More pics to follow!

How are you liking those ridge grapplers so far?

How are you liking those ridge grapplers so far?

LOVE EM! My last truck has Micky AT/P3 and they were impressive in all weather, but these are comparable . Good grip on wet roads, rain and snow (plow with them), which is most of my driving. They are so quiet i cant even tell they are as aggressive as they look.

standard height but had my guy clock it back as far as it goes so it gives me as much room as possible. And I still have room to spare.

Nice. So, you mean 7' then? I'm surprised that light bar clears the opening to your garage. Your truck looks tall!!!

My truck is around 7' 2" i think, I can clear about 7'4" with the door open.

Gotcha. That makes more sense. Around here, "standard" garage doors are a 7" opening. So they end up being closer to 6'11" once the trim is installed. I think your truck would be too tall.

attachicon.gifIMG_20170329_132527940_HDR.jpg

Here it is with the flares on, just got em painted and installed. LOVE IT!

Looks amazing!! :thumbs:

Gotcha. That makes more sense. Around here, "standard" garage doors are a 7" opening. So they end up being closer to 6'11" once the trim is installed. I think your truck would be too tall.

Looks amazing!! :thumbs:

Thanks man!

I like the grill I have the same one!! And I have the rough country 3.5 inch lift. Those tires are 285/70/17 but my summer set up are 20 inch and just ordered 35x12.5x20 so I'll post a pic after they are on!

Alchrist3 I am looking at the same kit, what is your total height from ground to the highest point (usually the shark fin) I want to make sure I will still clear the car wash and my garage.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_20170329_132527940_HDR.jpg

Here it is with the flares on, just got em painted and installed. LOVE IT!

What grille do you have? How difficult was the install? Just saw a reply to the same question on another thread. Looks like a trex.

The only one I found that was of good strong quality well made was T-Rex from real truck.Com. the cheaper ones aren't actual bar it's small c channel and bends easy. I got few before I chose this one which has held up well. Install was pretty easy though nervracking cutting my factory grill... Lol. Just remember to leave structure on top and bottom to attach new grill to. The directions aren't too clear on that part. I had to make small brackets to hold the top.. But you can't see them and they are good so far.

• 2 months later...

Archived