33" tires on stock 22s

Can I fit 33x12.5" tires on my stock 22"rims? Do I need to put the fox front shocks to raise the front up 2" to fit these tires? Or are they going to be too wide?

On another note, I walked by a truck that had Atturo Trail Blade M/T tires and loved the aggressive look. Has anybody used these tires before? Are they just cheap knock offs of Nittos?

0705b2eb2933bb318dc5c9da671e0e80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they'll be too wide. Look for a tire 11 inches wide or less.

I've been searching for some. I can't seem to find the aggressive tires that fit 22" rims without going bigger than 11". It seems most of them are made for 20" rims, I don't want to go buy new wheels...

Atturo has some good reviews on another forum I follow. I would have bought a set last winter but couldn't find the right size. Good luck with 22s, they aren't necessarily a wheel made for aggressive tires. Ton of guys running 33x12.5 on oem 20/18" wheels, but most are running RC2.5" level up front with that. I don't know what your dimensions are compared to the smaller wheels.

Edited by SkeeterMcSkeet
  • Like 1

Your best bet is to find a tire that's 285/45/22.

Well I was hoping to go a little larger tire. I already have factory 285/45R22. This is turning into a lot more work than I was planning on having to do if I need new rims!

I did find out the oem rims are 9"x22" and offset is 23mm if that helps anybody.

ad721bddfad937e83af1fa128869c8b3.jpg

Edited by brians09

Well I was hoping to go a little larger tire. I already have factory 285/45R22. This is turning into a lot more work than I was planning on having to do if I need new rims!

I did find out the oem rims are 9"x22" and offset is 23mm if that helps anybody.

ad721bddfad937e83af1fa128869c8b3.jpg

I'm putting the 33x12.50x22's on my stock 22" wheels. Picking up the tires tomorrow and my 2" leveling kit comes in the mail on Thursday.

• Like 1

I'm putting the 33x12.50x22's on my stock 22" wheels. Picking up the tires tomorrow and my 2" leveling kit comes in the mail on Thursday.

Finally somebody who has actually done it! What tires did you buy? Please send me a picture when it's done too. Let me know if there's any rubbing before you put the lift on and after its on. Guess I'll go order the fox 2.0s to level it out.