SCAMMER - Coles5515

I paid for (2) 2" wheel spacers from this member back in late July. He told me he would ship them the next day and hasn't replied since. It's been 2 weeks with no further communications.

Hoping PayPal can help me get my money back now...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I still have not gotten any money back and it's been a full week since I was told "I got it back". The seller acts as if I'm going to forget about it. If I don't get the refund by the end of tomorrow I will have to escalate the claim to PayPal.

PayPal makes you wait 20 something days to work out an agreement with the seller before you can have them step in. Coles5515 told me he was giving me my money back, I'm waiting on him since he has such a busy work schedule.

• 4 weeks later...

PayPal makes you wait 20 something days to work out an agreement with the seller before you can have them step in. Coles5515 told me he was giving me my money back, I'm waiting on him since he has such a busy work schedule.

It takes less than 5 minutes to process a refund so I don't understand how a "busy work schedule" would cause a delay.

You were refunded your money. Yeah I do have a busy work schedule as I travel all over the world so I do apologize it took so long for you to get 20 bucks back. LOL

It took you longer to type your excuses than to refund the money. And if you knew you were so busy (as is everyone with a job and a family) you never should have put an item for sale you knew you wouldn’t have time to send. Sounds like a bullshit scam.

And people with nothing to do with this (including myself) stepped in because no one likes a thief!

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L

4.5" Zone

22x10 AF Grips

33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Instagram @wildchevys

You were refunded your money. Yeah I do have a busy work schedule as I travel all over the world so I do apologize it took so long for you to get 20 bucks back. LOL

Just to be clear here, you never refunded my money. PayPal refunded my money after the time I wasted trying to get it back from you. I've never seen someone sell something and then go out of town for a full month with no heads up. That's just a poor excuse. Buyers be warned.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol forgot to mention that guy Coles5515 sent me a PM telling me to mind my own business. Funny , he had time to do that but not refund you. Also a thief on the forum is everyone’s business imo!

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L

4.5" Zone

22x10 AF Grips

33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Instagram @wildchevys

Archived