Seat Covers

I have a set of Fia OE series covers I originally bought for my 15 Silverado and never used.  I put the drivers one on my 17 and immediately took them off.  The padding in the back of the cover totally negates my seat heaters to the point you can't feel them.  Well I like heated seats and even using it for work it's not that hard to keep it clean so I just use it without.  I always like the girlfriend analogy with seats.  I'm not saving the things for the next owner of the truck to have brand new.  

Edited by SierraHD17

• 1 year later...

I just put a set of Coverking Ballistic seat covers on my 2015. I use it for work so I like the puncture, cut and water resistance claims. They fit very well, pretty straight forward installation. They look really good as well. Heated seats work through them too 

• 2 weeks later...

I took a chance on some cheap princess auto (pro point) covers, surprisingly fit very well. They are that saddle blanket style and the grey matches the interior decent. I dont have a pic but could take one this weekend

Just picked up my 17’ 2500 at a local dealer, had them throw some of the carhart seat covers they offered on the Chevy website for free. Love em, but one issue. They don’t cover the entire seat. The sides of the seat are exposed, kinda like a cut off tshirt. Material is awesome. They fit a little loose but not bad. 

• 4 months later...