Cubby Hole Above Light Switch

On 4/18/2018 at 7:40 PM, Ravenkeeper said:

I put my phone holder in there, with some modifications to make it fit.  I have a few pictures of it, in progress, but none of it done.  I'll post some complete ones tomorrow or Friday.

gallery_151133_4800_1249650.thumb.jpg.28ea7ea39f5ecd4f7738daf48d959966.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

I thought your truck was a 4WD?

Is this from your old truck? Which was a 2WD?

Yes, this was from my '15 (2WD).  Someone bought my phone holder, while I was laid up with my broken foot, after the head-on collision.

17 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Yes, this was from my '15 (2WD).  Someone bought my phone holder, while I was laid up with my broken foot, after the head-on collision.

Yea, I remember the photos of your truck after the wreck. That is why I thought it was that one and not your new rig.

How are you and your family doing health wise?

5 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Yea, I remember the photos of your truck after the wreck. That is why I thought it was that one and not your new rig.

How are you and your family doing health wise?

Still have some pain in my foot.  Wife has some issues about falling asleep without me home (or when it's really quiet), and didn't want to take her SUV to the youth retreat this weekend ("safer in my truck").  Daughter is fine.  Son is still having some reservations about getting his driver's license, but he's slowly coming around.  Idiot keeps managing to postpone the court date.  Last May, Preliminary Hearings were completed, but actual court date was booked up until this month, he had to change lawyers, date pushed back to March.

14 hours ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Still have some pain in my foot.  Wife has some issues about falling asleep without me home (or when it's really quiet), and didn't want to take her SUV to the youth retreat this weekend ("safer in my truck").  Daughter is fine.  Son is still having some reservations about getting his driver's license, but he's slowly coming around.  Idiot keeps managing to postpone the court date.  Last May, Preliminary Hearings were completed, but actual court date was booked up until this month, he had to change lawyers, date pushed back to March.

I see the legal system is just as bad in Cali as it is here in Washington.

Thankfully you all survived, and time will heal most wounds, either mentally or physically.

March will be the time to extract your anger on the "clown" in court, hope that you are satisfied with the outcome after this long of a wait.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
29 minutes ago, Max242 said:

Does anyone know the part number for the rubber insert for this cubby hole?  I need to replace one.  Thanks Max

Welcome to the site.

Think you might have to buy the whole piece:

Switch Bezel - GM (23476235), for 4WD. Switch Bezel - GM (22817733) for 2WD.

14 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Welcome to the site.

Think you might have to buy the whole piece:

Switch Bezel - GM (23476235), for 4WD. Switch Bezel - GM (22817733) for 2WD.

Thanks for the info - :)  If anyone has one laying around after their mods let me know.  email me at [email protected]

Edited by Max242
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info - [emoji4]  If anyone has one laying around after their mods let me know.  email me at [email protected]

I have the one with the cubby installed on my 2015 right now. Looking to change it out for the trailer brake one to cut and install some light switches. I have the 4x4 version.

Sent from my Cellular device utilizing a chat forum thingy.

Here’s a pic of the number the back of the rubber insert for anyone interested. I tried a very basic quick search in google and came up with a few different GM parts. I’m sure with a little bit of digging and referencing you could find the right piece. Not sure if this helps but it’s a shot. 4c376c986cc6512f9f4bef4e7f44c492.jpg
4b23b3fca85beaf581d840f98a83b9d6.jpg

Sent from my Cellular device utilizing a chat forum thingy.