2017 Silverado 5.3 ProCharger 0-100

Well got my tune at a good starting point. Here is a 0-100 video with my truck running the ProCharger P1 tuner kit at 9psi. 4wd launch, kept in 4wd with a passenger(Zak from Klug Performance) This run logged a 0 to 60 of 4.59, and 0 to 100 of 12.10. I will have time slips from the track very soon. Other mods are a Circle D 278mm 3200 stall, Klug Performance 93 tune, and a Black Widow custom cat-back exhaust. We will keep working on the tune and see how much more we can get out of the truck with this kit.

Edited by Gorske
  • Like 1

Just now, Nasty said:

How was your high and low fuel? Seems like with e85 st 9psi youd run out 

All the fueling looked great for 93 and I was at 34% injector duty cycle. I don't think I will push it with any e85 and will stick with 93 for now. Don't want to work the fuel system any hard than I have to being my daily driver.

2 minutes ago, Nasty said:

What were your trans temps    I'd like to see them after your runs you're gonna do.    

195 was the highest my trans temp got with brake stalling it and running it to 100. It was 70 degrees out for this 0 to 100.

Edited by Gorske

6 minutes ago, EJPolaski said:

That thing leaves so hard!! What's the plan for future mods?

Yeah you sure don't expect it to leave that hard off the line for a big heavy truck. Not sure. I am pretty happy with how it is now so I might leave it alone for a while. Maybe headers, or a custom y-pipe.

3 hours ago, M1ck3y said:

Looks good! Do you have any numbers or was it just a street tune?

Street tune. Via the HP Tuners logs its showing 605hp @ 6150 rpm and 560tq @ 4115 rpm at the crank so far. Next Friday as long as Mother Nature is kind I'll have some 1/4 time slips.

Edited by Gorske
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, SILVER SLED said:

Good running truck.  In for times.  What track do you go to?  

Thanks. I go to US 131 in Martin, MI or Osceola Dragway in Osceola, IN. As long as the weather holds out I will be going to US 131 Friday.

Here is another 0-100 video with the boost gauge in the shot. 4wd launch and left it in 4wd for the pull.

Edited by Gorske