Centennial/Heritage Bow Ties

Brian at GMPartsNow here, I have had many requests for these and I now can get them! I just received 3 sets of these in, 2 of which were reserved for other customers. Currently I have 8 more sets ordered for stock. 

I am taking special orders as well until my accessory supplier tells me they can not get them, orders may be placed through the link below:

https://www.gmpartsnow.com/oem-parts/gm-emblem-pkg-84459956

2018-05-14 09_27_53-20180514_092137.jpg - Windows Photo Viewer.png

Brian, 

Are the emblems the same on the 14-15 as the 16-18? I was looking at either these or the illuminated ones but the illuminated ones don't list 14-15 compatibility. Is that due to the LEDs or is an issue with all emblems?

Thanks!

54 minutes ago, MudLovingSilverado said:

Brian, 

Are the emblems the same on the 14-15 as the 16-18? I was looking at either these or the illuminated ones but the illuminated ones don't list 14-15 compatibility. Is that due to the LEDs or is an issue with all emblems?

Thanks!

The emblems themselves are different, the rear could be used on either since it is just double sided tape but the way the grille changed between 15-16 resulted in the emblem changing as well. Unless someone out there has actually tried it and made it work but according to my catalog it would not. 

22 hours ago, MudLovingSilverado said:

Brian, 

Thanks!

No the grill emblem for the '14/15 is a different size than the one for the '16/17 at least for the 1500 trucks.  The 2500/3500 trucks get a little confusing based on the model year.

If you want the illuminated ones that fit a '14/15 1500 you can order the ones for the '16 2500/3500 and they will fit but the Centennial emblems only come in the '16/17 smaller size.

Hope all that makes sense ....

1 hour ago, MudLovingSilverado said:

It does. Thank you very much for the information. Guess I'll have to wait and see if someone decides to offer a centennial version for the 14-15. I really like the look of them. 

There was a guy on here who started making vinyl overlays that looked like the Centennial ones but he even made them in a few other colors besides the "Centennial Blue".  He made them in the size to fit your truck.  I can't find the thread right now but if you look through all the Centennial threads you may find it.

Wonderful!!!!!

Now I wonder if my local dealership can order these now?

As of May 9th they couldn't:sigh:

Has anyone tried to order these this week at their dealership??

14 hours ago, Rubyralph said:

Wonderful!!!!!

Now I wonder if my local dealership can order these now?

As of May 9th they couldn't:sigh:

Has anyone tried to order these this week at their dealership??

Just called my local GM parts guy, he states that they are still on "National Back Order" so I will contact one of the web sites for availability.

57 minutes ago, Rubyralph said:

Just called my local GM parts guy, he states that they are still on "National Back Order" so I will contact one of the web sites for availability.

I work with GMPartsNow.com, which is owned and operated by Berger Chevrolet. Any dealer should be able to get the accessory part number in the link I originally posted but they will probably charge you the $195 list price and need to special order them which could take anywhere from 1-2 weeks depending on their local Accessory supplier stock. The individual part numbers along with the side emblems are still on restriction, there is stock available but they are restricted for use only on vehicles purchased with the 100 year anniversary option.

I should have the other 8 I ordered in any day now, as of this morning 7 of those will still be available through GMPartsNow.com. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BPIRKOLA said:

I work with GMPartsNow.com, which is owned and operated by Berger Chevrolet. Any dealer should be able to get the accessory part number in the link I originally posted but they will probably charge you the $195 list price and need to special order them which could take anywhere from 1-2 weeks depending on their local Accessory supplier stock. The individual part numbers along with the side emblems are still on restriction, there is stock available but they are restricted for use only on vehicles purchased with the 100 year anniversary option.

I should have the other 8 I ordered in any day now, as of this morning 7 of those will still be available through GMPartsNow.com. 

Just ordered a set from you now, will post pictures when I get them on the truck!

Thanks!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I chased the lowest price and got bit for it. 15 business days have passed with no ETA on the order status.

These are only a few dollars off and they are in stock with updates. Don't be like me. Buy here and get your product.

I sent a cancel email to the other outfit so if it goes through, I'll be back to purchase.

Edited by Epsilon Plus