Black trim on exterior top of cab

2017 GMC Denali CCSB and on my diver side right above the door on the top of exterior of the cab the long piece of trim that spans the length of the roof keeps coming off towards the back.  It looks like it may be missing some clips that hold it down.  There is only one on the very back right above the rear window that is a small round piece of metal that holds the end of it.  About one a week it comes off by itself.  The passenger side is perfect and totally flat.  Drivers side looks like it is bowing. Any ideas?  Possible warranty issue?  Been this way since I got it and was going to wait till my next free oil change to bring it up.....

1529821676019669467994.jpg

Edited by 907Tisch

So throw it in the ditch on your way in for your next oil change and play dumb assuming you’re still in your bumper 2 bumper warranty. “ I was just driving down the interstate and looked in the mirror as something just flew off my truck.” Then they will have to replace it cause there’s nothing there to fix..

15 hours ago, wforrest08 said:

So throw it in the ditch on your way in for your next oil change and play dumb assuming you’re still in your bumper 2 bumper warranty. “ I was just driving down the interstate and looked in the mirror as something just flew off my truck.” Then they will have to replace it cause there’s nothing there to fix..

Now that's an idea!  lol