AMP'd Throttle Booster

Hello All,

I received the latest copy of Off Road Adventures from 4-Wheel Parts and read about the Amp'd throttle booster. I see DiabloTune has it on their website but see hardly any reviews for it. Has anyone had any experience with this and does it help at all? I already did the paint stick mod to Sierra but wanted to get others take on this. Currently my truck is still under warranty so I have not tuned it. 

https://www.diablosport.com/ampd-throttle-sensitivity-booster/

Thanks

Another product is Sprint Booster.

I have it on my 2011 BMW cz Diesel. At first i was sceptical but when i saw it on ebay with no reserve and i ended up getting it for like $14 hahaha i said what the heck.

It makes a huuuge difference in how the x5 drives. It doesnt add HP or TQ or anything, only thing it does is giving you full throttle feel much sooner and with just a slight tip in with your foot.

Im sure its the same for the trucks, give it a try.

Im looking on ebay for a used one for the truck haha

40 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Or there is the Free throttle booster called " Paint Stick under the Gas Pedal Bracket "   MOD

Seat of the pants feedback is worth the mod!  :thumbs:

He said he already did that. I have as well and its not that drastic of a change or i have gotten used to it.

I did read where that was stated. My comment/addition was pointed more at the cost of the paint stick mod, in that it is free.

Any long term reviews of the electronic boosters producing "used to it " results as well?

I know of three people who use throttle boosters on Ram trucks. All are experienced in mechanics who on a daily basis deal with up-to 1000 HP diesels in heavy equipment. It’s their first mod they do when they get new trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My wife drives the X5 daily so when i get to drive it, i can turn off the sprint booster and quickly remind myself what a heavy turd it is without the SP on. Then i can put it on street or "race" mode and instantly feel the difference. I think im going to get one for my truck soon.