Wanted stock exhaust for 5.3 CC Upstate NY

Jchoi

Toying with the idea of adding a muffler to a stock exhaust rather than buy an entire catback.  Does anyone have one laying around that they’re interested in selling? I’m in upstate NY, and I’d prefer to not deal with shipping if possible. Ty guys.  I have a 2018 CC short box. 

I'd say I'd sell you mine as it's just being stored since I switched it out with my Borla that came off my '15 when I traded it in for the '17. It's got less than 500 miles on it.  However, the big issue is I am in NC and it's all in one piece.

Edited by Korazu

4 hours ago, Korazu said:

I'd say I'd sell you mine as it's just being stored since I switched it out with my Borla that came off my '15 when I traded it in for the '17. It's got less than 500 miles on it.  However, the big issue is I am in NC and it's all in one piece.

Thank you. How close are you to Raleigh? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 11:04 AM, Jchoi said:

Toying with the idea of adding a muffler to a stock exhaust rather than buy an entire catback.  Does anyone have one laying around that they’re interested in selling? I’m in upstate NY, and I’d prefer to not deal with shipping if possible. Ty guys.  I have a 2018 CC short box. 

I’ve got an entire stock cat back exhaust (all in one piece)that I pulled off of my 2018 extended cab standard box with about 1000 miles on it to install a borla cat back. It’s been sitting outside behind my shed for a couple of months. I live in central Mass. 

last one I sold was 150 bones back in 2016 I decided to just let the dealership keep it this time since the value is so low. Might check at your local dealership they might have 1/2 a dozen out back of the service area.......