Teasing a couple upgrades *updated pics*

48 minutes ago, Crstfr said:

ok .. so im dumb, but whats the first picturee?

Ha. Not dumb, I wouldn’t know what it was if I hadn’t been looking at them for months. It’s a 3” lift knuckle for my front end. Adding it to my bilsteins for about 4.5”-4.8” of overall lift. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stassin22 said:

Nice! What brand are these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are actually just an off brand from wheelsnparts... I gave them a shot because they were a good amount cheaper and looked very similar to the more expensive brands. I’ll tell you what, I’m very impressed with the fitment. Everything went together pretty much perfectly. Sorry, for the life of me I can’t figure out how to rotate pics on here. 

F10A904F-D38D-4078-8491-AB80CD17EA9B.thumb.jpeg.c3d6fa0a693192faf87854160243f689.jpeg

Edited by Delek
  • Like 1

They are actually just an off brand from wheelsnparts... I gave them a shot because they were a good amount cheaper and looked very similar to the more expensive brands. I’ll tell you what, I’m very impressed with the fitment. Everything went together pretty much perfectly. Sorry, for the life of me I can’t figure out how to rotate pics on here. 

F10A904F-D38D-4078-8491-AB80CD17EA9B.thumb.jpeg.c3d6fa0a693192faf87854160243f689.jpeg

Nice I might have to give those a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk