Custom carbon fiber gauge faces

USDashworks specializes in manufacturing and distributing unique gauge faces for the K2xx platform, we work closely with talented artist to bring the best possible product for you to enjoy, with that said we are  pleased to introduce the first aftermarket carbon fiber gauge face upgrade for your 2014-2018 GMC/Chevy truck. The gauge face inlays have been professionally printed onto high quality polycarbonate film with UV resistant inks, exceeding the OEM specifications. The custom gauge faces feel and look just like the oem gauge faces. This upgrade will include one set of high quality gauge face inlays for the speedometer and tachometer. 

Free U.S. shipping.

The gauge faces are a direct fit for the following:

Chevy- Gas engine only

GMCGas engine only

These will NOT fit the DENALI Style Cluster.

More information-
  • Tick marks for MPH, and RPM are white allowing them to be compatible with the lighting currently in your factory cluster.
  • No trimming/custom fitting required, direct plug n' play.
  • No logos on the gauge face.
  • Perfect even back lighting, no hot-spotting when lit up

Please visit our website at www.usdashworks.com to purchase your own set, the first 5 orders will get the gauge faces for a special price of $60 *NO LONGER VALID* (current price is $70)

At this time we are only accepting PayPal on our website, the site is a work in progress so please bear with us during site construction.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns at   [email protected] or  [email protected]

I just noticed the carbon pattern in these photos looks weird and grainy, must have distorted when flipped the photo. the carbon pattern is infact very smooth and natural feeling. i will get better photos up soon!

20180730_141036 (1).jpg

Edited by US Dashworks
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2018 at 9:24 AM, B88i45 said:

Will you be making them for the Denali?

yes denali ones are coming, unfortunately denali customers generate so little interest. (like 1%) we are working on getting printing presses, thermoforming equipment, and and die cutting machines so we will be able to do one off designs at that point. 

3 minutes ago, knkguillot said:

Do these replace the OEM face plates or install over them? Do the needles have to be recalibrated in any way? What's the install process like?

Thanks
Kevin

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

These replace the oem gauge faces, they are not cheap stickers that go over the oem gauge faces, the needles do have to be calibrated a certain way. Basically you put your key in the accessory position and, you take a picture of where the gauges are. that is the same position you put the pointers back on. right now im running a special sale for the forum members, you guys get a special discount, and if you send your cluster to me i will install them for free. you pay shipping both ways.

3 minutes ago, KJS Sullivan said:

I have 15 Denali might be int. Will check out website..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately these won't fit Denali clusters, those have flat 2-D gauges. I will have them in the future though...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jetmek said:

I might be interested as well. What are you doing to change the color? Like a cellophane backing or something?

The film is a special type of polycarbonate. The film has pigments withing the poly to help disperse light. It is very easy to apply the film, but you cant use it with most faces because most of the factory faces have blue in the tick marks. I mean you could use it with a factory face, but the tick marks would be more blue than the numbers. The tick marks/numbers on my gauge faces are white/clear to allow easy color change. contact me at [email protected] for more information, id be happy to help you.

• Like 1