Question about diablo i3 vs predator

I really just want a can tune, correct my tire size, turn off afm, and increased throttle response. I know the predator does all that. I don’t care about making my own tunes. Is there a reason I should get the intune i3? I have heard about tranny tunes. Do I need this?

Tell me more. Convince me one way or the other. 

I too wanted to only do what youre thinking about but I bought the intune I3 and couldn't be happier! I love the firm shift trans tune and I went into the parameters and stiffened them up a little more. As for mpg running 34 inch tires 4x4 with a 2in level, I get my best fuel milage running 93 and if I take it real easy I'm able to get 25 highway mpg. Running 87 I get right around 23.

Sent from my xperia xz premium using Tapatalk

Keep in mind those numbers are really babying it. I usually get 22 highway with 93 and and about 16 city. Doubling my tire mass didn't help me much [emoji23]

Sent from my xperia xz premium using Tapatalk

I have only filled my tank up twice. I have used 87. Maybe I’ll put the higher octane stuff in it next time. I definitely will when I tune it. 

This tank I had a lot of missing due to traffic delays and putting around town this weekend with the family, so I really only have one tank to judge. 

I got consistently  over 20 mpg in my tuned and deleted duramax until I got 35s. Then it went down to 16 ish, so I guess this is a good trade off